the vague valentine's tag™️ // tag 16.0

I saw gratefu1dead do this as well as okuiida and I thought it'd be fun, considering my answers would be somehow even more nonspecific cx

1. Are you currently crushing on someone?
Not really ^-^

2. Is anyone currently crushing on you?
According to my mom, yup. (Yes folks I don't understand how to identify if a person is interested in me unless they blank-face say 'I like you' so my mom just interprets people's behaviors for me and I love her). cx

3. Have you ever been in a long term relationship?
Nope~

4. Have you ever been asked out?
No.

5. Have you ever asked someone out?
Definitely not.

6. Have you ever kissed someone?
Nopes.

7. Have you ever been kissed?
Non.

8. Do you think your crush likes you back?
Okay sO uh - I'm not actually sure if I'm capable of developing crushes? I've never felt strongly for a person besides 'I want to be close friends with you.' I don't know what exactly that means but at the same time I think it's okay! //even if all my friends are starting to get dates and all skdjsjsb// but ye 16 years not a single crush (on a real person, anime is another story ahdjsjagah—)

9. When was the last time someone broke your heart?
When my friend's dad told her that the snowman she made was ugly

10. What are your go-to love songs?
Anything by Lauren Aquilina, Gabrielle Aplin, Louis Watson, or Andy Kong; Peach Scone by Hobo Johnson, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, and Different by The Academic.

11. Are you more of a flirt or a hopeless romantic?
I'm more of a brick wall, I believe.

12. What would be your ideal date?
Hanging out in pajamas, watching so-bad-they're-good anime or movies, and having yummy snacks~

13. Do you have a crush on the person you last kissed?
You can't have a crush on someone you last kissed if you never kissed anyone.

14. Have you ever confessed your feelings knowing they were unrequited?
What are feelings,,

15. Have you ever written a poem/song about someone you had feelings for?
Nope-itty doo.

16. If the person you like/love was with you right now, what would you say/do?
Hi - don't you have someplace else you should be? cx

17. Are you currently single or taken?
Single, ahaha~

18. Have you ever broken up with someone?
No—

19. Has someone ever broken up with you?
Strangely enough, yes.  A person believed that we were dating despite me clearly saying I only felt like friends with them in January of last year, only to receive a call over the summer to say that the person was cutting things off with me because I was, as stated, 'too distant.' 

Yeah, I don't know either.

20. Is there someone in your life you've been trying to get over?
No~

21. What is your favorite quote or lyric about love?
If I lay here - if I just lay here - would you lie with me and just forget the world? - Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol

22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't.

23. Does the person you have feelings for know about that?
This would be,, impossible,,

24. What is your favorite rom com?
I don't actually like rom-com too much, regardless of what form of media it's in. 

25. If you could date a celebrity, who would it be?
...my friend once told me, when I was asked this question before, to answer 'Matt Damon.' So Matt Damon.

26. Do you like cuddling?
With animals, definitely.  With humans, sparsely.

27. Have you ever used an online dating site or app to find dates?
Ohgosh no.

28. What is the sun sign of your crush/significant other?
Well, let me give you a list of who I'm supposedly best compatible with according to my sign (Scorpio): Cancer,  Virgo, Capricorn, and Pisces.  Apparently I'm least compatible with Leo or Aquarius.

29. Have you ever had romantic feelings for a best friend?
I don't really know what romantic feelings detail in particular, but I've felt the 'I'd like to be by your side, always' with my best friends. c:

30. What's your type in a potential romantic partner?
Someone who works hard to achieve their goals and isn't insistent on physical touch~!