An Unplanned Fate

The young Prince of only 20 lie asleep in his bed, peacefully dreaming of an ocean. He looks down over it as if he were floating. The ocean is ongoing and a shade of dark blue with a haze of rust over it. The ocean is becoming more shallow, he begins to descend. As if someone pulled a plug in a bathtub and it's being drained. He can start to see the ocean floor and expects to see sand, fish, coral, plants. But instead he sees a sheet. A dry, white sheet. "Wake up! Wake up my Prince!" He hears from a distance. Getting closer and closer to the ocean floor. He suddenly falls directly down and is woken up by his Professor shaking him frantically.
          Rapidly blinking his eyes, trying to gain focus on the blurry figure standing over him "We need to hurry" back to reality, he jumps out of bed. "What's the matter?" His heart pounding. His professor pushes him into the wardrobe "There is no time, I will explain on the way."

Writers note~ For those of you who read this, this will be a very clean story. If you're looking for a nice, clean story about Caspian to read, than you found yourself in the right place. This chapter is pretty short but they do get longer. I am pre-writing these as I go so I have the next couple chapter already written but no spoilers! I grew up with the movie and I was like in love with Ben Barnes so I thought this would be fun to write. :)