Chapter Four

As we start to prepare, I look to Mai and everyone who stares at me nervously until I smile softly.

" It's going to be alright. We're professional exorcists okay?" I say in a light tone.

Mai nods. " Just promise me you'll be okay....promise me!"

I nod. " Of course. I can't really say anything that will be comforting except that I hope we can talk after this."

Quickly Kazuya has his people leave the room into they're specific areas to begin they're chanting while they stayed with us to begin my exorcism.

I layed on the desk nervously. As they were ready to begin I nodded slowly.

Tom started to chant something and I could feel myself feel a little drained. John then started to read the passage out of his bible which then made my body tense. I could feel my body getting really hot then cold, suddenly jerking around then shaking uncontrollably then I remember looking up and seeing nothing but darkness.

Without realizing my spirit left my body entirely. I looked down at the empty carcass that was my body...It looked so lifeless as it started to go pale. Tom and John look down and started to panic trying to shake me awake but I wasn't waking up. I stood next to John and I could feel his sadness.

Tom fell to his knees pounding on the floor, John grabbed onto my lifeless body and pulled it tightly into his chest. I could feel tears falling down my cheeks...yet I didn't feel sad....it's as if I couldn't feel anything at all.

I look at him and slowly touch his shoulder, causing him to look up and straighten up quickly from my touch. He looks around wide eyed and starts to call my name.

" J-Juliet?......JULIET! where are you!?"

I used all the energy I could muster. " Get.....Mai...." Of course that took all the energy out of me so I sit down on the couch to catch my breath.

Quickly Kazuya stares at John. " Hurry, go find Mai! she might be able to help us!"

Instantly John sprints out of the room and runs to get Mai. It was quiet for a long moment until I started to hear voices.

My fear started to rapidly increase. " NO! stay away!" I yelled but they continued to get louder and louder until the lights in the room turned off.

The three men were in a panic to try and get some lights back on. I focaused on where my body was and soon realized that they were taking it....those horrible spirits were taking my body into a secret passage and disappeared with it!

I stare at the floating body in deep shock. Acting fast, I walk towards it and that's when the book shelf closed quickly, but softly behind me. I look back into the darkness then  continue to follow the body down stairs into the basement....I could feel myself panic even more so I began to say prayers in my head to calm me.....but what could I do as a ghost?

( Back in the study)

Lin finally found the light switch and turned it on to find that it was working fine. Then when they turned back to the desk, tom screamed.

" AHHH! she's gone!"

Kazuya and Lin stare at the place where Juliet's body once was....and has now disappeared before they're very eyes. Both of them are in deep shock and pale. John must've heard the scream because he came in with Mai right behind him and he looked at Kazuya and Lin confused.

" Why are you two so pale? and why did..." He turns to look at where they're looking and starts to go pale before losing his balance and falls to the floor.

" JOHN!" cries out Mai as she tries to catch him.

He grips his fists. " T-T-They.....took her body....." he says, his voice shaking.

Mai stares at him with wide eyes. " B-But how can a ghost take a body?...."

John grips onto her arm. " You have to dream Mai.....find her please!" He stares at Mai with wide terrified eyes which worries Mai until she nods.

" Alright I'll try my hardest!" Quickly she leans back on the couch and begins to sleep...of course when she wakes up in her dream she looks over to see Naru standing right there.

Quickly she gets up. " Naru.....can you tell me what's going on?.....how can ghost move an actual body?"

Naru stares at her for a moment then motions for her to follow him. As she does they walk up to a book case for the two of them to go through.

" A secret book case!" she stares at him wide eyed.

Naru nods. Then proceeds down the stairs where Mai follows. As they walk a little furthur they reach the bottom of the steps. and walk down a little ways until they reach a door.

When they open it they notice my spirit staring at something. Mai calls out to me.

" J-Juliet!"

I turn around sharply with wide eyes before they soften. " Mai! you found me!"

I run towards Mai and she does the same towards me. Then instantly I look over to find Naru there.

" Whoa! your here too Kazuya?!" Quickly I shake my head and turn around sharply.

" I think I've figured out where they've brought me too.....can't you tell?"

Mai looks around then slowly her eyes start to widen in horror. " It's like a little hostpital...."

She covers her mouth, " You don't mean they'll......Oh Juliet!"

I shake my head trying to hide back the tears. " Mai.....I need you to find me quick....and when you do...I want to you have John pour holy water on me purify it with the light incantation! do you understand!"

Mai nods but tears fall from her eyes. " I'll find you as soon as possible!"

I nod at Mai and quickly she looks to Naru.

" Please will you stay here and protect Juliet from harm while I go back?"

He nods. " Of course."

With that Mai quickly sprints up the stairs and soon wakes up breathing heavily which surprises everyone. John stares at me wide eyed and waits for me to speak.

Quickly I stare at him. " The book case, there's a secret back way to another basement....a hospital like room....her body's there.....and I think they're going to try and operate on her body!"

Quickly John and Tom sprint to the book shelf and begin pulling books until one is pulled that opens the door. Quickly everyone sprints down the stairs.

" John, you have holy water right!?"

" Yeah I always do!"

" Good, also you need to chant the the light incantation on Juliet's body!"

he stops at the bottom. " She want's me to purify her inside and out......If that's what needs to be done then so be it!" quickly he opens the door and looks at the body in horror.

It's already tied down and ready. Instantly he begins to pour holy water onto her body and instantly says the incantation which takes a while. Suddenly her body glows and her eyes open. Sending the dark spirit of the woman flying out of her body from the light. Lin says something quick and the spirit disappears for good screaming out in pain.

John slowly walks towards my body and touches my head to move back my hair before freezing...he touches my neck to get a pulse and then listens for air but gets nothing...instantly his body shakes.

Mai walks up towards him. " John? what's wrong?"

He turns around to face everyone with wide eyes as he cries...." S-She's not breathing.....no pulse, nothing!"

Everyone stares at the body in shock. Mai stands there trying to hold back her tears.

Juliet what's the hold up!

I stare at the people who are trying not to cry let alone freak out while I look at Naru next to me.

" So....if your not Naru....then who are you?......and why should I come with you?"