Chapter Six

I could feel myself being drawn towards my body, but quickly I looked back at my parents and Gene.

My mom walked towards me and touched my cheek. " It's alright. Your father and I just want you to be happy with whatever you choose."

Tears start to fall from my eyes as I touch my chest. I know what I have to do....

I pulled my parents in tightly towards me and hugged them tightly, slowly I loosen my hold. My eyes meet there's and then they give me a smile.

" We'll always be watching you." says my mom.

" And protecting you." winks my dad.

I smile and glance at Gene. " I guess I'll see you....." I walk up to him as his eyes slowly widen when I kiss him on the cheek. " And thank you."

I look towards my body and walk towards it before leaning in and slowly my gaze went from dark a little blury gaze.

John looks down at me with wide teary eyes. " JULIET!" and instantly snatches me up from the ground and pulls me in towards his chest.

Mai starts to cry softly and everyone else heaves a big sigh. I breath for a moment before smiling and crying softly.

" John!" pushing myself into him and gripping onto the back of his robes.

After that we all quickly left the room and went back to the study and realized that it was morning already. I glanced around and sighed from relief. Apparently the others took care of the other ghost while Kazuya and the others were trying to find me.

The lady of the house met with us as we all started to pack up and leave.

She bows deeply towards all of us. " Thank you all so much. I can't tell you how much weight has been lifted off."

Kazuya and Tom nodded and bowed to her as well.

As everyone started to leave I lifted the case into our car and closed the trunk shut before having someone tap me on the shoulder.

I turn around and face Yasu. " It's a shame that your leaving Japan soon." he says a little loudly.

I stare at him confused. " Well, I don't really have a reason to stay here...." I glance at John talking to Mai and Monk then quickly look back at Yasu.

He raises his eyebrow and smiles. " I see....well then, how about you and Tom stay in Japan for two more days? Maybe I can take you out to dinner?"

I stare at him surprised. " Dinner?" Then I smile a little, lowering my voice.

" If your trying to make John jealous so he'll make me stay....it's not going to work. He's not that kind of person-"

He touches my lips with his fingers. " Eh, I wouldn't say that...I can see his reflection in the window and he's looking straight at us."

I almost could feel my body stiffen up until Yasu grabs onto my hands. I look into his dark brown eyes.

" You in? I'll plan everything, all you have to do is come." He stares at me intently waiting for an answer.

Feeling my cheeks flush I sigh. " Alright. I'll talk to Tom about it-"

" I'm cool with it!" says Tom. Chiming in right on cue.

I glance at him. " Well okay then." looking to Yasu, " I guess we'll be staying to two extra days."

Yasu smiles then turns around. " Hey guys! Juliet and Tom are gonna be here for two extra days!"

John stares at me surprised. We both meet gazes until I look away. Mai smiles. " That's great!"

With that we all climbed into the cars and drove back to the city. Tom drove us to a hotel that was near the downtown part of the city. As we walk into the place it was pretty nice looking for your average hotel, the manager glowed when he saw sight of us and smiled.

" I see that we will be needing a honeymoon suite for the cute couple?"

Both Tom and I instantly yell at the man. " WERE NOT MARRIED!"

Tom loosens his tie and stares at the man softly. " This is my daughter."

The manager started to turn pale and quickly cleared his throat. " I'm quite sorry, please forgive my ignorance Mr. Philips."

Tom nods. " Now I need a room that has two beds in it as soon as possible, we just got off work and we're both very exhausted."

The man quickly grabs the key from the front desk and walks us to our room, opening it we throw our bags on the floor and both plop down on the beds.

" Please, let my staff or I know if we can get you anything during your stay here."

Tom nods and then cues the manager to leave quickly. As he shuts the door we both sit up slowly. I begin to quickly change my clothes and Tom does the same, swiftly he jumps into bed and goes straight to sleep, I do the same because of course having an out of body experience like that is straining.