Introduction

Hello! I am Mi na.. Sometimes my parents or friends call me Mina as a nickname.. Even though they're just taking the space out of my name and just making it one word.. but I don't care.. I am into things like drawing and sketching, and also computer coding. I've always joined a robotics club and/or a computer coding club. I've always wanted to join both clubs, and they're even on different days, but I also have things to do at home and my parents don't want me to be all tired out all the time.. sometimes I can't blame.. and plus they only say that because they care. Which beats having parents that don't, so I won't complain.

Anyways, I've been into coding and robotics ever since I was still a kid. I was just really interested in the whole things, people coding computer games, coding robots, everything.. I coded my first robot when I was five. My parents has always been real supportive on what I do, so they got me things I can practice coding on. I first practiced on a computer. It all did seem hard at first, all those coding commands and what not, but soon I got the hang of it. During the summer I've either been practicing my coding and going to summer clubs that work with robotics.

Mostly in my free time, if I don't feel like coding at the moment, I'm either sketching and drawing. I've always tried to stay a little ahead in school because I don't want my grades getting in the way of me doing something I love, and knowing parents.. If you don't keep the grades up, you can't do what you want to unless you start bringing the grades up, and yeah..

During last summer before I started eighth grade, I went to a summer club on computer coding. They showed us how to hack into systems to fix and problems and errors. I found it pretty amusing and caught onto it pretty quick. Plus it give my dad an advantage whenever his computer starts to mess up like that too. My dad also had some experiences with robotics too. Right now he's a mechanic.. He fixes both robots and cars. When I was younger, I'd always watch him work in our garage. I got to see the inside of robots and cars. I'd always watch where he put certain parts.

I guess you'd probably call me a nerd, but I don't care. I'm doing things I love to do and that's fine with me. Also, sometimes I shy out around new people.. I'm sorta social, but I don't socialize out of depression or anything (No offence), I'm just busy on my own, or I just make myself busy. I have a few friends at my current school and I feel perfectly fine. Some of them are even in the same thing as me, sometimes when they come over, they bring their own robots and we just code and make them do funny stuff.

I don't necessarily isolate myself out from the world, I still go out with my parents if they go to places like the store and restaurants and things like that, it's just in general when I'm just home, that I don't really bother on going outside. I also have an older brother who's in college right now too, he graduated from high school early. I want to do that too, so I'll have more time to do what I want and not worry about school and homework all the time.

I also do like video games too like melee, battling, racing, and all that good stuff. I wouldn't really call myself girly, but my parents say that I have my moments. Other than that, they say I can be quite a quiet kid sometimes. Most of the times it's because I'm usually doing something and I'm fully focused on it.  

My interests in music is basically hard to tell.. with me anyways. I pretty much listen to what I like, not caring about the genre. 

Anyways, that should be enough about me right now.