First Day at New School and New.... Friends?

~Mi na's POV~

Mrs. Baker woke me up, telling me it was time to get ready. I walked over to my closet, looking through the folded piles of clothes to find an outfit.

 I walked over to my closet, looking through the folded piles of clothes to find an outfit

(Just the jean jacket, shirt, and shorts btw.)

I went into the bathroom to go get ready. Once I was done, I just brushed the knots out of my hair and left it down. I don't really put my hair into any styles unless I just feel like putting it into a pony tail.

Once I came out of the bathroom, Mrs. Baker came into my room to give me a backpack that already had the school supplies I needed in there. The backpack is pretty nice. I really liked the galaxy print on it. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. Mrs. Baker let me choose what cereal I wanted for breakfast and I sat down and ate.

After I finished eating, I remembered that I had to save the address to my phone, so I quickly did it before we left for school.

Mrs. Baker took me to school since Mr. Baker was already gone for work. She told me goodbye and gave me a spare key to get into the house and some money since they're not getting in until after dinner time. She stopped at the drop off lane so she doesn't have to park and gave me the directions so I know where my classes are. 

I waved goodbye as she waved back, then walked into the school building. I felt hesitant to walk any further, but I had no choice to and kept on walking. I managed to find my homeroom and I found a locker on the outside of the class room with my name on it. I opened the locker and I already saw the books I needed for each period.

I watched as other kids put their backpacks in their lockers and I did the same and walked into the homeroom after I was done. Once I walked in, the teacher noticed me and came up to me so he can introduce me to the class.

"Alright guys, this is our new student Mi na. She's with the exchange student program and she's from Korea, so make her feel welcome." The teacher said.

The class said hi along with some wow's. I shyly waved.

"Alright Ms. Khim, you may sit at the empty desk in the back next to Mr. Darby." The teacher said as the person he mentioned raised his hand so I know where he is.

I nervously walked past everyone and sat at the desk next to the person the teacher told me to sit next to.

"Hey." The person whispered.

"Hi." I whispered back.

"By the way I'm Jack, my last name's Darby." He whispered.

"Oh, okay. Nice to meet you Jack." I whispered.

"Nice to meet you too. Want to be friends?" He asked.

"Um, okay." I said.

"Cool, I have two other friends who heard about you coming. They also want to meet you too." Jack said.