The Autobots

~Mi na's POV~

I slowly woke up and saw a light moving in front of my face. Man that thing is bright.

"That's it. Follow the light." I heard a voice say.

As soon as my eyes adjusted to the lighting of the room, I opened them a bit more. I was in what looked like a medical room, but not like the one back on the ship. I stood up quickly looking around.

"Careful! Don't panic." The same voice spoke again.

I looked up to see who was speaking. It was.. another medic robot? He was white and red orange. Instead of red eyes, his was blue. I think he's with the Autobots. Breakdown said that usually Autobot's eyes.. or optics as they call them are blue. I sat there quietly still examining the bot. He examined me before speaking again.

"You shouldn't try and move to quickly. You might hurt yourself worse." He said.

Now that he mentions it, my legs only feel extremely sore.. With the weight of that thing... I thought they'd be broken.

"You've fractured your left ankle." He said.

Well that explains the sharp pains in my ankle..

"Where am I...? Where's Knockout?" I asked, watching him frown a little at my question.

"Well, Knockout is still on the Nemesis.. Where he belongs." Ratchet said.

"So.. I guess I'm not dreaming then..." I said quietly to myself.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the Autobot base." Ratchet said, typing something on the computer.

I looked around the room. I saw my backpack not too far from me and I scooted over to it. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 10:45 pm!? No no no... this is the second time I come home late.. My host parents are really going to be mad.. I sighed and dropped my phone back into my backpack.

Ratchet walked over to me again after finishing typing whatever he was typing on the computer.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Sore and sharp pains in my ankle." I said.

I saw him.. scan me? I guess it was for just in case I probably had something else wrong with me.

"Everything else seems to be fine, but I want you to take a break for a while." Ratchet said.

"Um.. Okay?" I said.

"Is she awake?" A low voice asked.

I turned to see who it is and I saw Optimus standing there.

"Yes, she only has one injury. She only fractured her ankle." Ratchet said.

Optimus turned towards me and knelt down to my height.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Other than sore.. Okay I guess." I said.

"Bumblebee's sorry for that." Optimus said.

"It's fine."I said.

"Did any of the Decepticons give you any injuries while you were on the ship?" Optimus asked.

"No.. for the most part, I just stayed around Knockout and Breakdown and just talked." I said.

"Are they bad?" I asked.

Ratchet looked at Optimus and Optimus sighed.

"I guess, I should tell you what they're up to." Optimus said.