A new feeling

Logan's pov
I sat silently in my room, reading a book about a murder mystery. It was calm and peaceful but was interrupted by screaming outside. I sighed and put my book down and walked out of my room. Virgil and Roman was screaming and arguing about something but Patton came rushing up nearly in tears. I tensed up. Emotions, the very bane of my existence. "Patton. What's wrong with them two?" Focusing on the situation. "Roman had ago at Virgil for bringing Thomas down and Virgil saying it wasn't his fault and there's a fight-" we was stopped abruptly because of a door slam. Virgil went to his room while Roman stood there, still furious about the fight. I sighed. "Calm Roman down , I'll talk to Virgil!" I spoke calmly to Patton trying to keep everything under control. Patton ran up to Roman and tugged him in his room.

I walked up to Virgil's door but suddenly stopped when I heard sobbing. I held my breath. Why? I felt nervous. I don't know why? I quietly tapped the door three times and spoke softly "Virgil are you ok?" I heard nothing. "Come on Virgil please talk to me, let me help you." The door slowly opened and I entered his room. His room had dark grey walls, a white bed with black blankets and pillows. It was clean. A Chester drawers was neatly organised, better than the others room. Virgil sat on the bed. His eyes red and puffy from crying. It hurt. Wait what? I hate emotions? They're annoying but seeing Virgil upset and in distress just upset me.

" Why was you and Roman fighting?" I asked. "Thomas has been feeling more sentimental than usual and Roman blamed it on me BUT I said well what about Patton, he's Thomas's 'heart' but he was convinced it was me and started to have ago at me so I started to fight back" Virgil told me. His voice cracking in places, probably still emotional with that whole scenario back then. I sighed and pulled him close for a hug. He was surprised and tense but calmly stayed in the position for a few moments before we sat back and stay in awkward silence for a few moments. I coughed and said "sorry I did some research that hugs help with an emotional day" I said my face flushed

Virgil's pov
I was a little taken back when Logan pulled me into a hug. He hated anything to do with emotions or anything to do with sentimental feelings. We stayed hugging for a few moments then I pulled back. We sat in silence the awkward tension slowly built around us until Logan coughed and said "sorry I did some research that hugs help with an emotional day" he said his face flushed a shade of red. "Ummm -I.its ok Logan, I feel a little better" I smiled , a small blush rose on my cheeks.

Logan's pov
*time skip with Virgil's amazing jumper *
I was in my room on my bed ready to go asleep but I couldn't help this feeling. I did some research and I can't believe it. It's not true.

I am falling in love with Virgil

Hey guys oli here, it's the first chapter of my first book. I really hope you enjoy this book and suggest anything you want to see in the story or if there is a ship you would like to see. Please show some love to elegysoda for the amazing art. I really love it. Peace guys.