The date

Logan's pov
After asking out Virgil, I went straight to my room to pick out an outfit. It was smart - casual so I really wanted to impress Virgil. I sighed, after doing my hair and getting ready, I heard my door knock. "Who is it?" I asked. "Patton!" He said whilst opening the door he gasped. "Omg Logan you look so handsome!" He squealed, I blush bright red.

Logan's clothes (damm son)

Virgil's clothes

Back to the chapter

Back to the chapter

"Thanks." I replied to Patton. "So what are you doing for you date????" He questioned. "A movie." I replied confidently. At that point Roman entered the room and was in pure shock to see Logan dressed up. "What's going on?" Roman asked puzzled. Patton looked at me then Roman and said "welp I'll leave you two to talk, I'm going to get a cookie." Patton quickly left the room. We both glanced at each other then Roman crossed his arms. "What's going on Logan" he demanded. I groaned and said " I'm going on a date with Virgil." He looked shocked. "Logan you can't he's-he's evil. He is horrible, mean and rude." He walked over to me. "Don't be a fool!" He looks at me worried. "Look I really like him and it's just a date, it's not like we are getting married. Plus you should be happy, I'm trying to help him." Roman stayed silent. A few moments passed and he sighed. "Ok Logan it's just you know, it's just I don't like him. Look I'm going to watch some Disney films. Have fun on your date" he left the room.

Virgil's pov
I was really nervous but I was ready. (Also imagine a beanie) I looked in the mirror. I didn't have black eyeshadow on and I had my hair done up, my bangs not covering my eyes. I heard a knock and said come in. "Hey are you ready to go?" I looked at him and my eyes widened. He looked really really really fucking hot. "Umm yeah!" I said walking up to him. "You look very handsome Virgil. I love that I can see your eyes." Logan smiled. I chuckled "well your very handsome too" I looked up at him. (Btw Logan is slightly taller than Virgil )

He took my hand and we went to the movies.

*time skip with a funny Patton punchline adultry*

It was late but the movie was loads of fun. We watched Moana but we had a great time. When we finally got back we hung out in my room giggling and reading some Harry Potter book. Logan looked at the clock. "Oh my, it's nearly 2am, we need to get some sleep." I sighed and nodded. Logan headed towards the door and I walked behind him. "I- um - thanks for the date...I had fun." I looked up at Logan. He smiled "me too" . We locked eyes for a moment before we both lent in for a kiss on the lips. His lips was soft and comfy (idk it's late and I'm tired) I gently wrap my arms around his head. We stayed like that a few more minutes before pulling away.
"I love you Virgil." Logan smiled softly as he whispers it in my ear.
I chuckled
"I love you to my nerd."

We both said good night and went to sleep.

Hey guys oli here and I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I wanna give a few shout outs to a few friends such as AutumnroseEast cleoisbest31 NotSkylerWolf they are really good writers and show them some support. I really love this book and I hope you do to. Peace 🏳️‍🌈