Thomas finds out

Thomas pov
I haven't seen Virgil or Logan for ages so today I decided I will go visit them.
(For those who are confused, everyone is alive and their own person and the sides live together and Thomas lives across the streets)
I knocked on the door, and Roman opened it. "Thomas what brings you here?" He smiled. "Thought I could visit, it's been a long time." I walked and Roman lead me to the living room. Patton came in and saw me. Immediately I was tackled to the floor. "HI THOMAS!!!" He squealed. I laughed and said "hey Patton, can you get off of me please." He apologised and helped me up. "So how have all of you been." I asked. Patton and Roman exchanged glances and started to act awkward. "What's happened?" I asked. "Well...um ...well kiddo. Virgil and Logan went on a date." Patton said awkwardly. "What so they're dating?" I asked confused. "We don't know. We waiting for them to tell us" Roman interrupted. I stood there in shock. Suddenly we heard a door open and saw Logan. He looks at me and smiles. "Hello Thomas how are you?". "I'm great, but I just got told that you and Virgil went on date." I replied. He blushed a red a cleared his throat. "Ummm yes, are you mad?" He asked. "No no no i mean I was shocked but I'm so happy for you two, so are you a thing?" I smiled giving him a hug. "I believe so, we just had loads of fun last night that I forgot to ask about if we was a thing." He smiled and said good morning to the other two. "I'm so happy for you both!" Patton said. Me and Roman agreed. Finally we heard a door and saw Virgil. "Hi Thomas? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I came to visit then Patton and Roman told me that you went on a date with Logan." I smiled when I saw him blush. "So are you two a thing?" Patton asked excitedly. They looked at each other and smiled. Virgil then intertwined his fingers with Logan's and said "yeah were a thing." Patton squealed whiles me and Roman clapped and said congrats the couple.

Virgil's pov
We decided to watch Disney films. Thomas sat next to Roman. Patton was on the floor in front them two. Me and Logan was on the other couch and was cuddling up to each other. About halfway through I heard soft snores behind me. I looked up to see Logan fast asleep. I took off his glasses and put them on the table next to me. I smiled and continue to watch the movies.

* time skip with Logan screaming FALSEHOOD*

It was late. Thomas passed out on the couch. Roman went to bed. Patton was on the floor fast asleep. Logan was still asleep. I picked him up bridal style and carried him into my room. I gently placed him on my bed. I took of his shirt. (😏) and his jeans (omg) and tucked him in. I grabbed the spare pillows and blankets and tucked Thomas and Patton in the living room. I went back to my room and took off my shirt and pants and put on a t-shirt. I climbed into bed next to him and fell asleep. We cuddled all night.

Hey guys oli here and I wanted to do an author note. I am currently off of school for a week but as soon as school starts there's going to be a change of chapter updates. I will try and do one every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. If I can't do it then I will put and a/n on a chapter so you guys can stay updated. Thank you guys so much for the appreciation on this book, but I want to thank SunmayTheScattered for the comments they put up, it was so nice and funny and they are amazing so check out their stories.
Peace 🏳️‍🌈