His smile

Virgil's pov
I woke up to the sound of glass dropping to the floor and nearly jumped out of bed. I slowly got up and peaked behind my door to see what happened. Patton was frantically trying to clean up the mess and Roman was cooking some breakfast. I closed the door and got ready for the day. I took a shower, dried myself and put on all black clothes. I used my bangs to cover my eyes and put eyeshadow under my eyes on my bags. I sighed and went to join the others. I walked out of my room and sat down in the corner with a single table. Patton noticed me and smiled. "Hey kiddo, did you sleep alright?" He spoke cheerfully. I shrugged and grunted. Roman looked at me but remained silent. For once. Patton gave me my breakfast, pancakes with a smiley syrup face. I said thanks then quietly ate while them two chatted away. Soon Patton says "Gosh Logan did you get any sleep last night?" I looked up. He looks tired. I thought back to last night. What was wrong with him? "I'm fine Patton, what's for breakfast?" He asked. "PANCAKES!!" Patton screamed across to him. He nearly jumped but calmly sits down next to Roman. I quickly go to my room, grabbing my headphones and book and went back and sat in the corner. I played Immortals by Fall out boy, I casually started to read, tapping the book to the beat and sat in the corner silently.

Logan's pov
I hadn't slept all night. I kept thinking about Virgil. Why? I don't like him in a strictly romantic way. But these feelings. I'll have to talk to Patton. Roman might not like it. I sighed and got ready for the day. I walked out of my room to see Patton and Roman talking while Virgil is in the corner eating food. "Gosh Logan did you get any sleep last night?" Patton interrupted my thoughts. I feel Virgil look at me. " I'm fine Patton, what's for breakfast?" I asked. "Pancakes!!" He screamed at me. Too loud. I sat down next to Roman and saw Virgil going to his room. I was a little sad but he came back with a book? I didn't know he reads? Patton gave me some pancakes and started to talk about a dog video he saw. I ate some but was full. "Are you ok?" Roman asked me. I held my breath for a few moments before saying "I'm fine". "Are you sure Logan, you barely ate your pancakes." Patton asked concerned. I nodded. Roman went to check on Thomas and I was pulled in to Patton's room. " Logan are you sure your ok?" He asked. "I-I dunno. I've been getting these weird feelings so can you help me?" I stuttered quietly. "Of course kiddo, what's up?" I told him everything about what happened last night and why I got know sleep. "Well you need to realise that you have a crush on him." Patton said "tell him how you feel." I sighed and nodded. "Go tell him!" Patton pulled me out of the room.

Virgil's pov
Patton grabbed Logan and pulled him in his room and Roman left to do something. I sighed and went back to my room. I sat on my bed, then looked underneath the bed and grabbed a black box. I open the lid and took out the diary. I won't lie, I have had a crush on Logan since the battle or the  "debate "  we had. I look at the box and see some photo's of me Logan and Patton. I smiled and sighed, putting everything back and putting the box back under the bed. I heard a knock and said "come in."

Logan came in and said "v-Virgil I was wanting to know if umm... you w-would go on a d-date with me" I was shocked. "Never mind it's a stupid idea"he stuttered and was bout to leave "wait" I said."I'll go on the date" I smiled.

Awww Logan asked out Virgil but what's going to happen. Well guys I hope u like the chapter and please leave a star and a comment and see ya later ~oli