A fun night

Warning SMUT ahead. If you don't want your innocence ruined skip the chapter. Plus daddy kink so yeah here we go

Virgil's pov
It's been a month since me and Logan started dating and honestly it's been the best month ever, but I really want to surprise him with something we've never done before. He was reading on our bed, silently I walked over, grabbed the book and threw it. "Virgil, what the hell was that for?" He asked annoyed. I ignored him and sat on his legs. I smirked and said "play with me daddy~" he blushed but he grabbed my jacket and pulled me close to his face. "After what you just done, I think you deserve to be punished." He kisses me with force and passion. He licked my bottom lip asking for Entry. I didn't. He growled and grab my ass and squeezed it. I groaned then he shoved his tongue down my throat. He explored my entire mouth but I gave up and we both fought for dominance.

My erection was hard and I needed Logan. "Daddy please~" I whimpered. He pushed me on my back and started kissing my jawline. He left hickeys all on my body. He took off my t shirt, throwing it somewhere. He made soft kisses down my torso all the way down to my jeans. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them of. My erection sprung free from the cotton cage. I gasped. Logan took off his shirt and jeans and started to kiss my thighs. "This is a punishment, you will not cum till I say, do you understand?" He ordered. I bit my lip and nodded. Logan, with his teeth, pulled down my boxers. He still kept eye contact as he slowly pulled my boxers of. My erection twitched from the cold air. Logan became level with my dick and started to lick the tip. A strangled moan entered the back of my throat as he slowly took more of me in his mouth. He teased me only taking me slowly. "Please daddy~" I begged. He hummed then took me out of his mouth. "Turn around." He demanded. I got on my hands and knees and faced the wall. Smack. I moaned as Logan smacked my ass. "Daddy~" I gasped. After a few more smacks , moans and begging, Logan stopped. "What do you want baby boy?" He whispered lustfully in my ear. "Fuck me please daddy~" I whined.

Logan's pov
I smirked. Seeing Virgil , his ass in the air, his fragile body , his begging for me to take him. It nearly took me over the edge. "Hang on baby boy, this might hurt a little." I got lube and put it on my fingers. I slowly inserted one and started to gently pump his insides. He hissed when I added a second finger. "Gah-f-fuck" Virgil spat. I started pump faster and Virgil was getting louder. I started doing a scissoring movement. "DADDY!! FUCK!!!" He moaned. "Shit I'm going to c-" "don't you dare!" I interrupted. I quickly grabbed his dick and squeezed it firmly. "Gah!!" He squealed. I lined my dick and lubed it up. "This might hurt baby." I gently pushed myself in. "It-it hurts Daddy~" Virgil winced in pain. I rubbed small circles and waited when he said it was ok. I gently thrusted and moans and groans filled the room. Sounds of skin slapping together, moans and the bed squeaking. I started hitting his prostate. "Shit Daddy please I'm so close" Virgil gasped. "Wait!" I barked. After a few more moments I was close. "Cum now!" I ordered. "LOGAN fuuuuuck!" He came on the sheets. With a few more thrusts "shit Virgil I'm going to cum, uuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhh" I came inside him. After I pulled out and cum started dripping out his ass. We both faced each other just panting and smiling. "I love you Virgil." I kissed him on the forhead. We both cuddled and fell asleep.

"I love you too Logan"

I'm sorry if it's bad but I hope you like the chapter. I love all the support and I have been reading a lot of oneshots about the sander sides. Tell me if you would like to see that. Peace guys ~ 🏳️‍🌈