Chapter 8: Michael, Jeremy, and Christine are Finally Back

Miraculously, Michael Mell, Jeremy Heere, and Christine Canigula all ended up back in New Jersey, still backstage. They were right where they left off.

Christine eyed the beaker of pansy serum from the props department. "Thank God. I'm parched," before guzzling half the contents of the beaker. Jeremy tried to stop her, but it was too late. Christine collapsed to the floor, screaming. "JEREMY, WHAT'S HAPPENING?"

After about a minute, she calmed down, and looked to Jeremy, who was frozen with fear. "Christine...I need you to drink this. Now," he said, handing his bottle of Mountain Dew Red to her. She hesitantly accepted...then immediately started screaming again, this time along with everyone else who had been SQUIPped.

Jeremy could hear the SQUIPs dying all around him, as everyone in the auditorium seemed to be experiencing various levels of pain.

The next thing he knew, Jeremy was laying in a hospital bed, next to another kid named Rich Goranski, who was injured in a fire. Michael then entered the room. According to Michael, only one SQUIP had to be destroyed, and then all the others were destroyed automatically, as a sort of chain reaction. Either way, the SQUIPs were all long gone, leaving happy endings for everyone. Well, except maybe the inventors in Japan who made the SQUIP. But then again, they were kind of setting themselves up for disaster by designing the SQUIPs like that anyway.

THE END