Chapter 1: Hopes Peak Academy

(Y/n) pov.

 I stared at the wall of my cell, tapping my foot to a beat that I hear in my head. 

  "(L/n) you have a letter from the school we tried to enroll you in," said one of my guards. I look over at the door.

 "Meow. What'd it say?" I ask. The door to my cell opens, so I turn towards the guard. 

"It reads '(Y/n) (l/n)... You are hereby accepted into Hopes Peak Academy as the super high school level Psychopath. Please come to our academy on Monday to start your classes.'" The guard reads. 

  "Okie dokie! Let's go now since we are so far away from Tokyo. It takes us one day to get there. So take my staight jacket off and let's boogie!" I say the guards sigh.

 "Fine but if you try anything we won't hesitate to kill you." The guard says, making me smile. 

 "I wouldn't expect you not to." I say as they take my straight jacket off. 

~~|time skip to when you arrive|~~

 I stood there in front of the building. Just outside the gate I turn to my guards.

 "So you're not coming?" I ask as they shake their heads.

 "They can handle you here. If they couldn't they wouldn't have accepted you." Guard One says, I smirk at the words.

 "They're talking again... Imma burn this school to the ground!" I yell and before my guards can utter one cuss word I step inside the gate. My mind starts going fuzzy and the world goes black.

When I wake up I had my head on a desk.

 "The hell?" I say loudly. My face goes pale. "I better have not killed anyone!" I jump up and look at my clothes. My black crop top shirt is free from any blood stains, same with my black skirt. I get up from my seat and look around. Everything looked normal besides the iron plates where windows should be and the camera. I look at the teachers desk. It had a note on it. I read it and roll my eyes. 

 I look at the time... 6:59.

 "Well I have a while I guess so imma explore."

~~|time skip to 8|~~

 I stand in front of the gym doors next to some kid I found looking for the gym. Since we were going to the same place he thought we should enter together, which I don't want to do but whatever. We open the doors and everyone looks at us. It was quiet until I yelled. 

 "YO IS ANYONE ALIVE!?" They look at me weirdly.

 "Aw cool this will make 16 of us." Said a guy with frizzy looking hair. I was told before hand all my classmates' names before I came here. 'So this must be Yasuhiro Hagukure'.

"For what I cannot prodict now." He says. A really fat kid jumps in front of him.

 "So this is everyone?" He says. 'This must be Hifumi Yamada.' I think to myself. "Maybe now we will get some answers."

  "AHA!" Some guy in all white yelled at us. "TRUIT the note said 8:00 sharp!" He yells so I roll my eyes 'this must be Kiyotaka Ishimaru.' I roll my eyes again. "You have no excuse for your tardy ness! AND THAT OUTFIT IS NOT APPROPRIATE! IT NEEDS TO BE IN DRESS CODE!" He yells at me and I flip him off.

 "Yeah could you just not?" A girl with blonde pigtails says. 'This must be Junko Enoshima'

"Who gives a flying flip about being on time? None of us ever know why we're here." Enoshima says.