eleven.

~ continuation of previous chapter ~

*ring ring ring*

"hello?" jack said as he stared at a screen that had the simple yet annoying word paused.

"hey jackie" finn said, you could almost hear the smile on his face.

"i didn't call you just to be put on pause" jack responded hinting he was getting irritated.

"oh sorry haha" finn said now going onto facetime to talk to the angelic-like boy.

"it's fine, so why'd you want me to call you?"

"so we could keep playing our game but facetime is better"

"oh ok, you never answered my question?"

"well what was the question?"

"what your sexuality is?" jack asked turning the brightest shade of red.

"aw jackie, i think we both know the answer to that" finn said laughing in the camera.

"i-i do?" jack asked somewhat choking on his words.

"on three you say what you think it is and i'll say what it actually is, ok?" finn responded smiling.

"o-ok" jack asked extremely nervous.

"1" finn said.

"2" jack responded with a shaky breath.

"3, straight!" finn said smirking.

"gay!" jack said simultaneously.

jack's eyes grew wide in the camera staring right into finn's.

if you listened closely you could hear the sound of jack's heart shattering into a thousand pieces, he didn't know what sexuality he was but after hoping finn was gay he realized that, he was gay himself.

and he hated himself so much for it.

finn stared into the young boy's eyes, the wave of tears forming at the rim of jack's eyes.

"j-jack? are you ok?"

"i have to go, bye finn" jack responded with his voice cracking mid-sentence.

"wait, jack n-"

call with Finnyboi ended

jack stared at the phone ringing.

Finnyboi is calling you

call declined

jack was heartbroken, tears spilled onto his screen.

he didn't hate finn, he could never hate finn.

he hated himself, he was gay and he was disgusted with himself for it.