twenty-seven.

july 10th, 2015; friday

finn woke up, a headache pounding severely. he ran around he room searching for luna, he could've sworn that it was real—he saw her, she didn't kill her self. finn always thought she was still alive.

~ flashback to day of luna's "death" ~

on the day of luna's "death" many things were out of the norm, and finn noticed it.

"luna! luna come down here, what were those messages you were sending me?" finn yelled up the stairs as he put down his skateboard.

no one responded back.

finn had gotten multiple messages from his twin sister.

sis <3: i love you.
sis <3: tell mom and dad i love them too.
sis <3: and always remember, don't always believe what you can't see baby brother.

finn hated how she called him baby brother, she was only 2 minutes older than him.

he ran upstairs continuing his search for his sister and was meet by a note on her nightstand.

dear family,
if you're reading this, i'm dead —

finns heart began racing.

i love all of you. the pain was overwhelming and i was bringing it onto this family. i will always be with you, i will always be alive—in spirit of course.
don't try to find my body; it went to a place none of you would think of. i hope to see you all again one day.

love, luna.

~ present time ~

finn remembered that day like it was yesterday. he remembered calling everyone he knew looking for luna, searching anywhere he could, and continuously calling his phone.

and one message he received that day repeated in his mind, ' and always remember don't believe what you can't see ' .

now that he thought about it, he figured it out. they never found luna's body they also buried an empty box. he never saw luna's lifeless body and that's because, she was never dead.

as finn continued to put the puzzle together the door handle began to jiggle, in a matter of minutes in walked sadie. she was followed by too other people—jack and luna.

finns was not dreaming.

he stared at luna as she stared back—tears forming in both eyes.

"holy shit, luna" finn said as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her.

after finn was done hugging her, he realized the only reason he came to canada was standing right infront of him—jack.

"holy shit, jack. i was so worried about you spaghetti." he said as he squeezed jack and tears continued to stream down his face.

37 minutes later

after the sobbing and everyone was settled it was time for the two siblings to talk.

"luna, what happened to you?" finn said staring into the eyes of his twin.

"it's a really long story" she said as she stared at the ground.

"wait how do you know each other?" jack asked and sadie let's out a small noise letting them know she is curious as well.

"jack, this is luna—remember? when we first met?" finn said looking back and forth between his sister and jack.

jacks jaw drops.

"holy shit." he responds.

"i know right, anyways what happened luna? we all have time, we're safe in this room." finn said as he gently squeezed his sisters hand in a comforting manner.

"that day was insane, so this is what happened—"

(a/n)
the next chapter will explain what happened that day.
btw i'm coming out with a reddie book tonight @8pm eastern time, check it out please!
&& i put my other fack book "hopefully" on hold, maybe one day it'll come back? it didn't have much reads either way but once i come up with a plot it'll be back, i promise—dm some ideas!
love you all, thank you for 80+ votes. xoxo