Chapter 1: Detective Douglas

When you first see Douglas you're not going to believe he's a detective. This is likely due to the fact when you see him he's likely going to lounging around or sleeping in his. With his wrinkled shirt with coffee stains, Bright yellow Volkswagen Beetle and messy black hair, you're most likely surprised that he made it past law school. In fact don't blame you if you want to punch him in face (I do too) considering he has candy wrappers in his trench coat. Anyway this was Douglas's first case since being promoted to detective. You could tell from the look on his face that he didn't like being a detective, as he had to actually do work not just shoot things. Abruptly Douglas's partner Alfie woke Douglas up.

Before Douglas could scowl and repeatedly slap Alfie in the face.  Alfie stated, "There's a bank heist on 7th street and the perpetrators are armed with shotguns."

Hearing only the words shotguns and heist Douglas turned on the car and told Alfie to. "Get in we're heading to 7th street."

If you had seen Douglas drive you wouldn't believe he actually got his driver's license (he bribed the instructor, if you were wondering). He crashed into almost everything you could crash into including walls, people, dogs, and even vending machines. Alfie being Douglas's friend and partner since their days at law school was used to Douglas's style of reckless driving (notice I used "driving" for lack of a better word). Now as Douglas and Alfie heading to 7th street, trouble was brewing...