Chapter 3: Bomb Defusals and Vending Machines

When Douglas and Alfie arrived at the bank it was obvious to everyone there that the pair were oblivious and spent more time making jokes and arguing than actually working.

“Ok, how do you run over a cat lady and 12 CATS? Then run into a building, three walls and another cat without your car getting damaged at all?” questioned Alfie.

“I am just, not going to reply to that question because of your tone young man.” Douglas replied, trying not to laugh.

As they spoke Igor and his crew got away in their getaway vehicle because Douglas and Alfie weren’t listening and the rest of the police aren’t actually main characters (also the story calls for them to get away). 

However Douglas sharply got back in his car gave chase and told Alfie to, “DEFUSE THE BOMB!!!”

Douglas and Alfie both turned on their radios and both rushed (Yes “rushed” for a lack of better work) to their destination as quickly as possible. As Douglas gave chase his radio turned on and Alfie asked “Which wire do I cut?”

Douglas replied “ITS RED ONE, ITS ALWAYS THE RED ONE LIKE IN THE MOVIES!”

Douglas then crashed into every possible obstacle (again). Then Alfie asked “Ok now that I’ve gotten free sodas from the vending machine, what do we do about the bomb?”

“WHAT? You didn’t defuse it?” Asked Douglas

“Maybe…” Responded Alfie as he sprinted out of the bank