Chapter 10: Showdown

Douglas put on his headphones and went to work. He slid and the floor and took cover behind some crates. He and Alfie were armed to the teeth but he still took a desert eagle from the crate.

As he ruptured a henchman in the leg with a M4 he hummed, “Load up your guns, bring your friends.”

Alfie took down two more goons with a revolver when he got pierced by a bullet. Fortunately Alfie had a Kevlar suit on.

He then pierced the henchman who shot him as he hummed, “Under the bridge downtown, is where I drew some blood.”

The sound of bullets firing kept on echoing inside the warehouse. Dust filled the room as the more and more blood stained the floor.

Igor stuttered in fear but strongly shouted, “KEEP ON FIRING AT THEM!”

Douglas saw a red barrel and he knew what to do. “Get down!” he shouted

In the split second he fired his desert eagle at the barrel, flames engulfed the room and everyone in the warehouse heard shrieks of pain (just like in video games).

Douglas fired another shot this time from his M4 at Mark. Mark could feel the bullets practically destroy his legs and he fell into a pool of his own blood. The only three alive and conscious inside the warehouse were Douglas, Alfie, and Igor.