Chapter 11: Really Anticlimactic.

Igor felt the cool wind brush against his face as he got out of the warehouse and ran. He reloaded his tiny pistol as he ran. It was obvious to him and everybody else that he was a dead man who was still running. He heard guns fire at him and he ducked behind a massive crate for cover. Douglas walked out still with his trench coat and shirt with coffee stains but he was covered in blood and still had at least 4 guns strapped to him and a desert eagle in his hand. Alfie was behind him but he knew enough to let Douglas do the job.

“Stop firing at him!” Ordered Douglas. “I’m going to kill this bastard for wrecking my car and that very nice bank.”

And so the bullets stop. Silence fell upon them and the first to fire their gun again was Douglas. His bullet shot past Igor nearly puncturing his head. Everyone could feel the tension that fell upon them. Douglas fired another bullet and it whizzed straight into Igor’s head rupturing it.

“Well that was anticlimactic,” Exclaimed Douglas.

“I was expecting a better fight,” said Alfie wearing 3D glasses and eating Popcorn.

“Do you want to get some Oreos and orange juice?” asked Douglas.

 “Sure,” Replied Alfie.