Strap

Nara's POV

"Your hand is sweaty." I said with a smile, looking up at Jungkook. He was opening the door of the house and we entered.

"Sorry, but I don't want to let you go." Jungkook smiled back and I chuckled.

"Then how am I going to take off my heels?" I asked and Jungkook bent over. "I'll do it for you." He took both of my heels off and I bent over to untie his shoes.

"How cute." I jumped up and looked at the intruder as a deer caught in the headlights. Jungkook's mother was smiling at us while popping grapes in her mouth.

"Eomma!" Jungkook yelled out, but he still didn't let go of my hand. "I'm dating Nara." He said and auntie broke out in a bigger smile.

"Finally." She said and we both looked confused at her.

"Finally?" I asked tilting my head but she just shook her head.

"Go upstairs. It's already late."

She walked away and I breathed out, relieved she was not against us dating at all. "I'm glad auntie is not against us." I shared my thoughts.

"Why would she? She likes you a lot." Jungkook pinched my cheeks really hard.

"Yaah!" I yelled but he already ran upstairs while laughing evilly. I chased him, holding up my dress, trying my best not to trip.

I smirked when I had finally cornered Jungkook. He turned around to face me with a big smile, but then his smile faltered.

"N-Nara..."

"What? Are you trying to beg for forgiveness?" I smiled confidently but Jungkook didn't smile back. His ears were red and his hands suddenly were in front of his crotch. He kept staring at me, but I realised he was not staring at my face, but more down.

I looked down as well and saw one of my straps had fallen down, revealing more than half of my breast.

A sudden heat rose from my neck to my cheeks and I turned around, running away from the still staring Jungkook.

I quickly entered the bathroom and locked it behind me with trembling hands. "H-he saw it." I hid my face in my hands and tried to forget the embarassing moment.

Jungkook's POV

"Naraaaa~~" I knocked on the door of the bathroom. I could only hear silent sobs from the other side of the door.

"Nara, it's been 20 minutes. Come out." I said softly.

"Go away." Her muffled voice made me chuckle.

"I'm not going away until you open that door."

The lock made a sound, and I quickly opened the door and grabbed Nara out of it. I dragged her into my room and pushed her on my couch. "Now explain to me. Why were you crying?" I said while sitting down.

"B-because it's embarassing. I...my..brea-" she stuttered and I sighed. I lifted her chin making her look up at me. Her cheeks were stained with tears and I wiped them away with my thumbs.

"Why would it be embarassing? I'm your boyfriend, and sooner or later I was going to see them." I said softly leaning closer.

Nara's cheeks quickly got red and I chuckled. "Th-they are not pretty.." She said and looked away.

"They are." I growled and she looked back at me in surprise. "I already said, they are perfect. Your body is perfect to me."

I leaned in closer and brushed my lips against hers. "Turn around." I ordered her, trying to sound cold, but on the inside I was so excited.