I N T E R V I E W

Author's pov

"Hello Yin!" Nara smiles brightly while sitting in front of me. Jungkook takes a seat next to her and nods at me.

"Hello, Nara and Jungkook. As you know, or don't know. I'm Yin, your creator." 

"Yes, I know!" Nara says, still excited. "Couldn't you make me a bit taller though?" She pouts.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't make you taller." I chuckle.

"Now, our readers were curious about a few things that only you two can answer." 

"Okay." Jungkook says, munching on a snack he got from the table between us. I swear this man eats everywhere.

"So Jungkook, DomniColibaba asked: What is the best thing about Nara?" I ask and Jungkook stops munching. He looks at his wife and shows his adorable bunny smile. Help! I'm melting!

"Everything." He says. 

"Aaawww, so cute." Nara pinches Jungkook's cheek.

"Can you be more specific though?" I ask, feeling like a third wheel with these two.

"I don't know. I love every little thing about her. I like the way she sleeps. I like the way she walks. I like the way she eats. I like watching her do all the little things." Jungkook shrugs as if it was normal to feel like this.

I WANT A HUSBAND LIKE THIS!

"Okay, Nara. What's the best thing about Jungkook?" I say.

"The sex." She looks at me and grins.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and raises an eyebrow while looking at her. "Seriously? You could have said something romantic and that's what I get?" 

"I can't lie." Nara's grin stays on her face.

"I can't believe you." Jungkook mumbles and folds his arms.

"Noo, don't be sad. I love you okay? I'll show you today how much I love you." Nara says.

"Okay, okay. Let's get to the next question." I clear my throat.

"So, will you have more babies in the future?" I ask and Nara sighs.

"Six devils running around is enough." 

"I want more." Jungkook smiles again. 

"So, who chose the names of the sextuplets" I ask and I see Nara glare at Jungkook.

"I chose them. This idiot here wanted something else but I just ignored him."

"Trixie_Sparkles asks what you wanted to name them?" I ask Jungkook and he pouts again.

"I just wanted to name them...."

"Yes?" 

"One, two, three, four, five, six." 

I close my eyes and nod. "I'm glad you chose the names, Nara." 

"Thanks, hehe." She giggles.

" cinabonrolls asks if you're still doing it under the table?" I ask and Jungkook chokes.

"Yes, hehe. We do it under our dinner or kitchen table. Or on the table. We've done it everywhere."

"Yes, everywhere." Jungkook adds with a smirk.

"So, how old are you two now?" I ask.

"We're both 27 now?" Jungkook turns around to face Nara and she nods.

"So, there are a few questions for me and I'll answer them while-" 

I sigh as I watch Jungkook put all the cookies in his mouth. 

"Okay so the first question was from metissealligator: are Nara's kids cursed too?" 

I look at the readers and smile. "No, they are not cursed. Jungkook's grandfather was cursed but his father wasn't. Jungkook is cursed but his kids won't be. One of his grandchilds will be cursed. We still don't know if it will be a girl or a boy." 

"Pff, I'm glad my kids are not cursed. One animal in the house is enough." Nara says pointing at her husband.

Jungkook looks up from his food and stares at Nara. He then turns his head slowly to me and tilts his head. "Are you talking about me?"

"So another question: what if Nara gets pregnant again? Another sextuplet?" 

I look at the readers again and shrug. "I don't know and I can't know. It all depends on mister Jeon's seeds."

I look at the paper in my hand for the last question. "So, do the other members have kids as well? Are they cursed?"

"Oh oh! Can I answer that for you?" Nara asks jumping on her seat. I chuckle and nod giving her permission.

"So, Jinkyung and Jin got two kids! And guess what... THEIR DAUGHTER IS A RAT!

Namjoon and Yewon have one boy and he is not cursed. That boy is gifted because he is so so smart. Just like his father.

Jimin and Sakura got 3 kids. All not cursed. Taehyung and Rim have 3 kids as well. Yoongi and his wife still have no kids. They just got pregnant though!

And last but not least, Hoseok and Sara got a twin! Two little girls and they are so cute. Imagine if we all come together. CHAOS." Nara yells out like an excited kid and I chuckle.

"Thanks for answering instead of me." 

"You're welcome." She smiles. Jungkook wipes his mouth and sit straight.

"So it's over?" He asks and I nod.

"It's over. Thanks for coming."

"Thanks for making us." Nara smiles and Jungkook nods at me.

I look at my right and a portal appears next to me. "Now go back to your world and live a happy life."

"We will." Jungkook takes Nara's hand and they walk towards the portal that blinds me. 

"Bye Yin." Jungkook says, looking at me for the last time, before stepping into the portal. The portal lights up and closed immediately leaving me behind in my empty bedroom.

I sigh and open my computer. "Time for Deep Blue."