Alcohell

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL AND INCLUDES SMUT 🌚, SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THE LISTED ABOVE, UM IDK DUDE GO READ SOME FLUFF OR SOMETHIN

ENJOY

*

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: Y/N. You there? Come onnnnnnnnn don't ignore me! You won't regret coming to this party. I know you're going for a Masters Degree, but take a break for once!

Y/N 🤷🏼😑 is typing......

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: Oh dear

Y/N 🤷🏼😑: I fucking told you to fuck the fuck off, child. Basically, my answer is n o.

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: bUT YOU NEVER GO OUT AND IT'S MY DUTY AS UR BFF TO MAKE SURE YOU GET LAID AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR COLLEGE LIFE

Y/N🤷🏼😑: Hm, let's see...

Y/N🤷🏼😑: No.

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: Remember that one time you got a tampon stuck in your vagina? Who helped you with that again?

Y/N🤷🏼😑: .................

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: I see hoe it is.

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: How*

Y/N🤷🏼😑: fINE. But I'm never going to another slut fest again after this. And I'm not going to drink any alcohol so don't bother trying because never in my right mind would I have sex before marriage.

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: Slut fest? GaSP. It's just an innocent party! Thrown by my friend, Sooyoung.

Y/N🤷🏼😑: Heard she's a hoe. Come on, wouldn't you rather stay at my place, with your best friend, and watch an anime and get fat?

Chaerin 🌚💜🙄: As much as that sounds, hmm.... Alluring, we r college students! Let's enjoy life for once. Later I'll come over to dress you because if I'm right, you are most likely planning to wear jeans and an old shirt in case someone spills on it, right? Sigh. I'll see u then best frand~

Y/N🤷🏼😑: ........ Fine, you saw through me. I'm going to ask Jungkook if he's going. Bye bye

You press the small button on the side of your phone to shut it down, placing it on the counter next to your soulmate and loyal sleeping companion: your bed. Throwing yourself onto the plush mattress, you think to yourself: what have I gotten myself into???

Who knows what you've gotten yourself into, but it's only a matter of time before that party starts, which is within a few hours. Picking up your phone ONCE AGAIN and internally groaning, you punch in your male best friend's number and wait a few seconds before he picks up.

"Hello? Y/N? Hey. What's up?"

"Don't hey what's up me. Chaerin is fucking forcing me to go to a dumb party. Are you going?"

"The party Sooyoung is throwing?"

You sigh. "Yep. I really don't want to wear heels or stuff like that."

"Yeah, I'm going. And I bet you'd look cute in a short dress and heels! Now I have furthermore reason to go~. And I'll drive you and Chaerin there."