Chapter 1- The Lone Boy.

Finally, you were out of the maze. You lost a lot of other Gladers. Chuck. Gally, Ben and your leader, Alby. But being the Greenie meant you still had a handful to learn about the boys you had lived with for the last 6 months, being the only girl besides Teresa.

You swiped the dripping sweat from your forehead as you walked into a huge hall full of other boys and girls.

You had become close with a particular group of boys: Minho or 'The King Of Sass' as you like to call him, Thomas, Winston, Newt, Frypan and Jack.

After the boys sat down in there own seat, there was one seat left. One next to Newt and one next to Frypan. You made up your mind to sit next to Newt because he was closer to you, but Frypan caught you mid seat.

"Greenie, sit your shuck butt next to me!" Frypan insisted. You pushed a H/C strand of hair out of your face and said with wrinkled eyebrows. "I told you, my name is Y/N, not 'Greenie' thank you Frying Pan." Frypan's eyes widened while he put his hands up in surrender as you slugged down onto the chair next to him.

"Can you tell us where we are?" Thomas asked the male on the other side of the table, breaking the comforting silence. The boy shrugged.

"Sorry, man, I have no idea. But ask that loner over there. He's been here the longest. Had a maze full o' girls he did." He responded.

"Shuck..." You heard Jack mumble three seats away from you..

Your eyes shot to the young boy wearing a blue jacket, hood over his face while he was seeming to be inspecting a piece of bread.

Your head tilted as you found yourself lifting up closer to him. "Y/N where you off?" Newt called to you in his thick English accent.

Frypan got up and grabbed your hand, pulling you back slightly. You gave a glare at his innocent eyes.

Completely blanking them both, you yanked your hand out of Frypan's grasp and made your way to the Lone Boy.

Shooting green eyes locked with yours before looking back down at the same speed....

Edited- 21/4/18

Edited again: 26/6/18