Chapter 3- The Rattles.

After the slow conversation with the Lone Boy, you went back to your room, which was sadly seperated from the warmth of the boys since, well, your a woman.

You slouched down onto your bed, without bothering to pull the covers on your freezing body. You lay there, intensely staring at the ceiling, wondering and scanning at your blurry memories from when you came up in the Box.

Teresa was the only person you had to talk to because she was in the room next to you, but you didn't particularly like her all that much...

A smash underneath your bed lost your train of thought. You jumped and lifted yourself into a sitting position.

The rattle of a metal vent door opening got your heart on a treadmill. You got down on your hands and knees and looked over to the bottom of your bed. All you could see is darkness. You looked up at the wall in fear...

The rattling kept going throughout the night for about 7 minutes until you finally hear it succeed, the metal dropping to the floor with a ear- splitting crash..

You looked over again to see the Lone Boy under there, laying on his stomach. He put his finger to his mouth as you almost screamed with surprise.

"Come on.." He whispered, his luscious accent still came through, making your heart flutter. Ah stop. No time for feelings. You growled to yourself, angrily. You jumped down from your bed and and got into a cat position to follow him.

"This is crazy. I dont know the guy, what if he does something indescribable to me" Your mind raced as you entered the vents...

Edited: 26/6/18