Chapter 6- The Apology.

The next day dawned by and you woke up to a loud knock on your door. "Y/N!" A male voice boomed on the other side of the door. You wiped the sleep from your eyes and yawned. You got up and grogily opened the door.

Jesus, now was not the time. Aris was on the other side of the door. "Y/N.. can i come in?" He asked politely. You nodded, still tired but you opened the door without thinking.

He sat on the end of the bed and tapped the spot next to him, indicating that he wanted you to sit down next to him. So be it.

You lent your back straight out on the wall with legs like stilts in front of you. "Y/N, I'm sorry I hurt you yesterday, it's just that WICKED has high security systems that can sniff us out like a bunch of ravenous guard dogs." Your tiredness was swept away by a intrigued tidal wave when he said this, surprised at what the supposed 'Lone Boy' just said.

"I'm sorry for speaking my mind, Aris." You responded, quoting Teresa from yesterday. He swiped his lips with his tounge and stared at the boring, grey ground.

This was the perfect opportunity to admire his perfect features. Brown hair that was cut beneath his small forehead, piercing green eyes, petite nose and profound lips with teeth that showed a gap between his two front blocks of pure white. The cutest thing you seen was a line of freckles going from one cheek from another.

He was wearing a light blue jacket with a darker navy blue stripes going down the sleeve. All of this made you feel like you were drifting off to cloud 9. Instead, you were drifting off to sleep...