Chapter 8- Noughts and Crosses.

Y/N's P.O.V
You woke up to a crash coming from the corner of my room. You groaned as you got up, too see Aris laying on the floor with your crooked old shelf next to him.

"You alright Aris?" You giggled, still groggy. He looked up and smirked, then nodded.

"Just doing some climbing to see that air vent there." He pointed to the vent with a cloud of dust falling from it. You sarcastically facepalmed as he laughed.

"Look!" He added as he got up to sit down, gathered the dust particles in a pile, only to flatten them out again.

Your eyes widened and you sat cross-legged next to Aris. He drew a grid out of four lines and a cross in the middle. You gathered all the puzzle pieces of your blotchy memories and no bells were rung.

"Noughts and crosses, Y/N, you have had to play this before." He stated. You shook your head, which grew achy from all the thinking you were doing. He brushed a short lock of brown hair and took your hand. He grabbed your index finger and made it draw a circle in the top left corner.

His hands were warm and comforting to you, which only made your feelings for him get stronger. Butterflies fluttered around your heart like it had grown angel wings.

"Now, my turn, I'm crosses, your noughts. The first one to get 3 in a row: diagonally, up or down is the winner, get it? Oo, and dont forget to block me!" He explained.

"Yep, now I do!" You answered, popping the 'p'. You watched Aris draw a cross underneath the nought you just made. You drew a wiggly circle next to the first one you drew and put your finger back with pride. Aris let out a funny evil laugh and put a cross next to the nought you drew.

"Shuck it!" You cursed. Aris fell back on the ground, laughing with his knees in the air.

"Blocked!" He choked through laughter. You rolled your eyes and scribbled out the dust grid with your palm.

"Fun though, right?" He questioned, serious now.

"Hell shucking yeah, your a pile of klunk, Aris, klunk I tell ya!" You said jokingly. Aris was still in a fit of laughter as he finally stopped, wiping a tear from his eye.

"This is why I love you, Y/N.."