six

Newt's P.O.V

Thomas and Aris had gone to explore the vents again, they were going to come back with new information and hopefully a plan to get Y/N and ourselves out of here.

I paced around the room, playing with Y/N's ring that had slipped off her finger when she pulled away from me. We didn't know where the bloody thing came from but she always felt connected to it, do if this was the only thing I had of hers, I wasn't going to loose it. That's when I heard it. Her scream. The whole room silenced and the only thing I could hear was her scream.

"Get me out of here!" She cried.

It was definitely her. My heart shattered and I punched the nearest wall, Minho quickly making his way towards me and pulling me away from the concrete prison wall.

"Hey, it's okay. We're going to get her out of here," He kept his hand on my shoulder and tired to keep eye contact with me but I wasn't going to bother looking at him through my glossed over eyes.

I turned away from his grip and sat on my bed, pulling Y/N's ring into view. I twirled it in my fingers, which reminded me of how she twirled my hair between her own fingers. It was something that calmed her down when she was scared or nervous. Or she'd play with my fingers. I never knew why she had found comfort in me but I never questioned it.

"Please be okay," I whispered, pressing the ring to my lips.

Just as a single tear dropped down my cheek, Thomas and Aris came tumbling through the vent. I quickly rose to my feet, getting a little head rush.

"We gotta get out of here, Y/N..." Thomas's voice trailed off as he stared at me through his dark brown orbs.

"What?" I said, clenching my fists at my sides.

He stayed silent, his mouth hung open slightly as if he were trying to figure out what to say.

"Bloody what?!" I yelled, slamming my fist down on the table that was in the middle of the room.

"She's being tortured!" Thomas yelled back suddenly.

It took a moment for the words to skin in. As they did, anger boiled deep within my veins.

"What are we waiting for?!" I yelled.

I felt guilty that I was taking my anger out on my friend. It wasn't his fault that Y/N had been taken.

"You guys go get Y/N. Aris and I will go and find Teresa. We'll meet up at the exit," Thomas explained before disappearing into the vent.

With a quick motion, I pushed the ring into my pocket and I quickly followed them, Minho and Frypan behind us. There was a gut feeling telling me that Y/N wasn't going to be okay because her screams were stopped so abruptly, that it seemed like she had been knocked out.