seven

You lay there, tears streaming down your face. Every slight movement in your body made you wince in pain. Your eyes looked down at your bloodied arms, they had finally stopped bleeding.

Your eyes were slowly closing on you. It took every muscle in your body to keep your eyes open. I can't leave Newt. I won't leave Newt, you repeated in your head, trying to keep yourself awake. You were holding onto one last thread of hope that he would come to save you.

Just as your eyes were about to close for the last time the vent popped open. It fell to the ground with a loud crash. The sudden sound made you jolt, automatically causing you to let out a sharp breath. Then, it was as if your prayers had been answered. A boy with sandy-blonde hair stumbled out of the vent, two of his friends following behind. This can't be real. This isn't real.

A sigh of relief escaped your dry and cracked lips as his fingers brushed against your skin. His touch made your warm, his touch made you feel something other than the unbearable pain that was circulating around your helpless body. His eyes scanned your body, a look of concern fully covered his face. You just wanted to grab him, kiss him and tell him that you're okay.

"What did they do to you," he whispered, grabbing your hand and squeezing it.

"I-I, N-Newt?" Your vision was becoming blurry and you were slowly slipping in an out of consciousness.

"I'm here, love, I'm here," He quickly said, slipping his hand into yours and kissing you gently on the lips.

"Y-you came," you breathed as tears of happiness slid down your cheeks.

Newt wiped away the tears and caressed your face, rubbing his thumb across your cheekbone. He then moved his arms under your body and attempted to scoop you up but you winced from the pain and he out you back down.

"Shuck," you cursed, squeezing Newt's hand tightly.

"It's gonna hurt, my love, but we're gonna get you out of here," he kissed your forehead lightly and dug his arms under you again.

"We don't have much time guys," Minho announced, holding a gun towards a door that was about to be kicked in.

Without warning Newt pulled you up from the bed, making you scream out in pain. The pain seared through your limp body. The pain was so unbearable, you were almost going to pass out.

Newt turned around, holding onto you tightly and close to his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he repeated with every step he took.

You could even respond, your brain was so close to shutting down. You help onto Newt's shirt for dear life. Your grip quickly loosened as you slipped away into oblivion.