A/N

Hey guys, I wanted to do the final author note's separate because well i felt like maybe it could be long and stuff. Actually it's probably going to be long lmao.

I honestly don't even know where to start, this was suppose to be a "mini series" let's start with that lol. I came up with it while in class three years ago. Three years ago, it seems like so much has happened in my life and honestly this story has been there, as like this one sort of sign of stability and persistence. I gave up on it a long time ago, or I was going to, I was going to quit writing all together because after my first year of college, I fell into a depression that I am still struggling with until this day.

It was all the feedback that made me keep going, like honestly it was the patience that was shown by you guys and the support that made me feel like I had to keep writing. I have to really thank this one girl specifically, who I think doesn't even read this story anymore lmao, (letterstokatniss hi shoutout to you lol) but she reached out to me on tumblr two years ago, and I literally updated for the first time in six months just for her, just because I told myself there's one girl reading this so I have to keep writing and it's actually because of her I started posting on wattpad and we are here today.

So really, it's been you guys that have continued to drive this story and I can't thank you all enough, for giving me motivation to write and now finally finishing a story that I gave up on like 1000 times in the process lol.

It's going to be so hard to let this one go, I've made so many friends just from this story, connected with so many wonderful people, I've even fell in love and got heartbroken for the very first time with someone from it lol what a time to be a wattpad writer i guess. As hard as it's going to be though, I think it's time for me to close this story, but I want to keep writing. I have so much more ideas, and although it sometimes can take me years to complete them it seems, I know that with the support I'll always get the motivation to continue.

Hopefully you guys will follow me on my future journeys, I have two new stories, one is called Quotes For Living and it is an incredibly personal piece dealing with depression and the other is Cold which is a crime fic because I can't stay away from making those lol. Regardless though, thank you all for joining me on this incredibly long journey, I have so much love and appreciation for each and every one of you.

-Lily

(P.S. I'm just curious tbh, some people have mentioned they would buy this book if I published it, lmk, tell me here if you would bc I may def be open to the idea)