I

He just could not sit still, thinking back to what he kept on hearing. He was in front of one of satans devious minions, laughing maniacally as they looked to him. This bull-headed, obviously unimpressed imp didn't care what he was being told. Most of the time he was summoned was when he was throwing guests into the pits of despair. But honestly, he had been amazing the last year, only tripping the devil's son once. That was what he didn't get, why was he here if he had been good? Well, as good as an Imp could be.

His name was Tweek, an average height and curvy blonde what was sent here for reasons that not even himself knew. All he knew that he was bad enough as a person to be stuck in hell for all of eternity. Tweek was a devious kid, ambitious, flirty and aggressive. He was a nightmare at best. If one even looked at him wrong he would start an overly dramatic fight. Yes, it was a little-known fact but most imps were dramatic. They loved all things chaos, so naturally, they would through fits just to cause discomfort to someone.

"In a shitty town of South Park, in the even more shitty state of Colorado there is a priest that has been watched for a while for reasons that we can't tell, but the problem is that we nor Jesus himself can figure out if he is as holy and free from sin as some of us have figured-" The messenger told Tweek, though all he really heard was 'Shitty town, priest and bad boy'. He was dazing off, possibly even falling asleep as he was being instructed.

"Anyways, you are part of a secret mission-" The messenger was going to go on saying something else, but he was cut off as Tweek's attention span started to spike. Was he chosen to go on a mission? "What do I get out of it? And why am I the one being chosen if I am literally the second youngest imp?"

"Ah yes, if you would shut up and listen then you would know why and what you are getting out of it. But first, your mission is to get this priest to do something despicable in the eyes of God and get caught. If you manage to do this for us then you will be awarded being able to go up to the world whenever you please." He clicked his tongue, "You are...young and attractive, something that we assume he will enjoy. This priest, Craig, is a youth pastor and you know what they say about them raping little boys."

Tweek snickered as he listened on, suddenly very enthralled with what he was hearing. Of course, he would do this if he could get out of this literal hell whenever he wanted. That meant that he could disturb as many angels as he wanted, perhaps look up their pathetic dresses. Or maybe watch people murder one another. Homicide was a very beautiful thing to Tweek. If he was a human still, he would pull so many horrific acts on people. Slitting their throats, make lovers kill themselves, etc. Just the vision alone was making him high.

As if on cue, a large bubble appeared in the middle of the room, an image sent to them from the devil himself. It almost touched Tweek to know that he was getting this chance, almost. Inside of the image was a man perhaps twenty-four years of age, with extremely dark hair combed to the side. In addition, he looked like your average priest. He was surrounded by many young children, laughing and smiling like a fool. Just watching him made Tweek sick. It didn't seem right to see someone smiling in the way that he was. The way that this Craig guy was doing it was sickening. It made Tweek want to throw up.

The longer that he watched Craig the more that he realized that this guy was sickening through and through. Nothing about him was pleasant, and even for a priest for the youth, he was still very peppy- to peppy if you asked him. The next image before Tweek was one of him comforting a young girl, a teen girl around 16 with cuts covering her arms. The sight of the self-harm was one that made Tweek amused but it was canceled out as Craig was comforting her. He held onto the girl, trying to calm her down and inform her that God was there for her.

"Yeah right, sicko." Tweek bitterly hissed at the image.

The images of the priest were short-lived, fading away as soon as they seemed to have started. It was a shame, really. Tweek would have adored seeing more of the priests pathetic attempts to Christianize the mass. It made the imp think, why would anyone not want to come to hell? It was a fabulous place. At least, if you weren't on the bottom of the chain. If you found yourself at the bottom then you were the bottom man on the totem pole. The worst part? That is was practically impossible to change that. Because apparently, Tweek had done many horrible things in his past he earned himself a place up as an imp. But those that didn't do enough? They were essentially his bitches. He was able to tell them to do whatever it was that he wanted. Tweek had that much power, just for being a bad person.