X

Notice: This could be a potentially triggering chapter. Read with caution.

"I'm not going to be quiet!" He finally informed the pastor.

Craig groaned, grabbing onto his hips and pulled them in close, while he leaned forward. The noirette leaned over and started to trail his tongue along the skin of the other. He made sure to lick each and every crevasse that was there. He wanted to drench Kevin's skin. He wanted to take what he never was able to. All those years of dreaming, waiting, and now Kevin came back and honestly he wanted him so badly now.

A cruel sparkle in his eyes flashed about, his eyes darkening as he fucked the other with his eyes. Kevin was just so vulnerable and he knew that he would be unable to stop himself now. Just look at him, so open and ready for him. Even though Kevin's eyes showed fear, Craig new that the other wanted him, a lot. And the way that he tugged at his bottom lip screamed desperation. The racing in his chest pointed to lustful feelings.

Who wouldn't want him?

Not Kevin.

He knew that Kevin was not the most interested in him anymore, seeing how he was very aggressive earlier on about how much of a bad person Craig was. Even if he was being called a bad person, he still was Kevin's, first love. He didn't see what the dilemma was, anyways. Could they not just be friends? Perhaps secret. But still, friends. He smiled softly as he thought about this, chuckling just a little on his fragile neck. It was so cute, so tiny...he probably could wrap a single hand around it and suffocate him.

That was a grim thought.

Even though it was, for some reason it still brought him joy. It was fun to know just how much control he had over the smaller, who definitely had not gained any mass, and especially not in muscle. Perhaps a little of his scrawny thighs, but that was about it. Everything else about him looked anorexic-thin. Normally he was the type of person that likes someone that was thick. Thick thighs, thick hips, thick ass, thick tummy, thick everything. Really, thick was something that he enjoyed a bit too much, but something at this very moment seemed to be changing his mind. It was as though something was controlling.

This was odd how much he wanted to see him in pain. He was in a sinister mood, and it seemed like he couldn't control it. This new character seemed to fit him so well. He felt so evil. It was a nice feeling, actually. Now he could really tell his parents just how much he related to Disney's Cruella De vil. He had always found the evil characters the most amusing, but that did not explain what was up with his emotions. Even though he could figure that answer out, it really did not matter. He was having the time of his life, and in his suddenly sick brain everything that was going on in his brain was new but not too questionable.

"You can stop, now." Kevin moaned softly, his head leaning back as the other touched him.

Pastor Craig didn't plan on stopping though, something making him want to continue touching him until he was screaming. He slid his hands in between the others legs, getting ready to massage him when he realized what he was doing. That realization hit him like a flock of stones. Kevin's voice had set his thoughts free from what he originally had thought. Why was he acting like that? This behavior was unacceptable. It would definitely send him a one-way ticket to hell. He flinched, trying to stop himself from doing this, but his body was not responding in the way that he wanted. His hands continued to fondle with Kevin, while his brain was screaming, ordering him to stop. The hands had a mind of their own, groping Kevin who was making all sorts of sounds.

This was horrific to Craig. He had lost the ability to move his hands, or body at that. Well, to make them stop moving rather. He whimpered a lot at this, trying to at least say that he was trying to stop, but he was unable to. His mouth simply would not open. He could not even click his tongue. The more that he thought about it the more scared he became. In all honesty, he did not even want to see Kevin like this. What had got over him? His body refused to accept that he was rejected. He wanted to scream and hit himself for being stupid. Then again, it was his body was stupid and not necessarily his brain.

His hand drifted down into the others pants, stroking him. He did not want this, not one bit. Why was his body not stopping- or maybe he did want it. This was really hot...No, he did not want it. This phenomenon was not at all comfortable to him. He felt so self-conflicted. What was his issue? Craig whimpered as the other did, really trying to stop, and then trying to finger his ass dry. Now his mind was challenging itself. It was so strange how his body was acting, and he hated it.

You want this

You need this

Face it, you are disgusting

Rapist.

Pervert.

Satan.

Craig Tucker.

A voice whispered to him from what seemed to be his shoulder. Immediately his face went blank as he heard that. What was that? It was certainly not his mind or conscious telling him that. He may be a little dark at times, but he would never tell himself like that. Honestly, it was starting to trigger him. He whimpered, his eyes glistening with the formation of tears. This was unreal. Whatever it was that was controlling him was not human. He growled, trying to jerk his hand back but it would not move. What was this?

Was it possible one of those devious imp creatures, or spawns of Satan that had been filling his dreams along with the rest of the town? It had to be something evil like that. This was something that he would never do to someone. Even though he had once had a thing with the Asian boy, he would never try to touch him like this. Especially if he did not want it. He whimpered again, struggling with his train of thoughts, which continued to taunt him. He hated it so.

"You'll love it-" No, you won't.

"Kevin, don't worry. I am always easy on virgins." Where did that come from?

"Now shut up or I will make you have something to scream about." He was helpless, watching his body do all of the things that he did not want it to do. This was sickening. He didn't want to hurt Kevin. The scrawny boy never did anything wrong, and he did not deserve this. He would be broken if his body would not stop what it was doing. He was broken more than once and knew that being broken was not at all a good thing.

***

Tweek grinned widely as he sat on Craig's shoulder, perched there with a mischievous grin on his face as he watched this scene behold. This was wonderful news. This was just the sort of thing that Satan wanted. He wanted Tweek to weaken the pastor, and when he was so beat up his body would be a piece of cake to consume and do bad with. Personally, this was as exciting as it got. Well, minus murder. Maybe he would be able to get this mortal to become so weak that he would be unable to think straight, and eventually he would be able to get him to become a serial killer. That would be the best thing ever. If he would be able to get Craig that weak then imagine what all of the other imps could do to the average man or woman. Or any other gender.

Tweek licked his lips, rubbing his hands together. He would have to start off small, and this was. At least it was for the miniature beast. He could not wait to watch his creation become a monster. Now he finally understood why there were so many other imps. Being able to create something had always been something that people were proud of, but seeing your creation sin and create havoc was something that he could not explain. This brought him so much joy.

The imp snickered, his eyes burning up into a bright red color, his forked tail swaying back and forth. The anticipation was starting to get to him. He wanted Craig to hurry up and take his sweet ass, however somehow Craig had an ability to still think, and he knew that was what made this overly long. He growled, walking up to the others hair line, tugging at his hair. Tweek crawled up his head, using the hair for support. And finally he crawled into Craig's ear. There.

"And, feast."