III

"Pardon me, but what did you say that your name was again?" The pastor asked the younger of the two, who was obviously not paying attention at all. What he found more amusing than Craig was the buttons on his shirt. The buttons in which he couldn't seem to get on right. No matter what he did, this young youth couldn't button up his shirt.

Suddenly, he answered. "My name is Tweek Tweak."

Craig rose his brow.

"My parents weren't very imaginative." He retorted before the pastor would ask him any more annoying questions about his name. Everything that he was telling this dumb priest, well, pastor, was coming from the piles of papers that he was forced to read. According to his papers, if Tweek could make himself sound like he came from a bad family as did this Pastor then he would be much more attractive and have more in common with him.

The pastor nodded to the lithe blonde, propping himself up a little bit as he paced around thinking. Luckily for him, this episode with the blonde caused the rest of the members of the church to leave so he could have some time to assess the situation. He didn't want to make things harder on himself by dealing with more than one case at a time. Like he had said earlier on, this child may be just the break that he needed from his stressful job. Maybe it was a present sent to him by God himself, a reward for all of the good that he had done. The pastor leaned forward, cocking a brow up.

"What brings you here to our church? Shouldn't you be in school?"

Tweek shook his head as the other spoke to him, trying to recall what it was that he was supposed to say if something like that was said to him. Naturally. he somehow ended up remembering. Maybe it was his master, Satan, that had been whispering in his ear. Whoever it was, the answer came blurting out of his mouth. "No, I dropped out. Why would I have to stay in school if I have nothing to look forward to in life?"

Craig paused as he listened to Tweek tell him about how he dropped out of school, and for a moment he wanted to talk to him more about how God has a plan for everyone. But for some reason, he just wanted to listen to this young boy. Something about what he was being told made him feel empathetic for him. It made him think about his childhood and how he thought that he was gay and how his parents didn't support him. That was certainly a hard time for him, but thankfully he was given a second chance. If he could be given a second chance for thinking that he was homosexual and blowing another guy then Tweek should be given a second chance that let him restart into a child of God.

"What made you come to this church?" He tilted his head.

"My mother sent me. She said that I couldn't come home until all the sin in my body was depleted. She said that I needed help from a Youth Pastor that would help show me the way to holiness." He clicked his tongue. "Obviously she was on crack or something when she told me that."

Craig pushed his lips together, thinking. "Fine, as a man of God I must do as he wishes, and if he wishes for you to come here and become pure again then that is my mission."

Tweek smirked as he heard Craig go one with talking about turning him into some 'Child of God'. To him, that was one of the most amusing things that he had ever heard. Still, he was very surprised that this pastor was so lenient to taking him in and fixing his life up. It almost disgusted Tweek, actually. To know that there was a man out there was as kind as he. What he was told about this pastor from the beginning was true. The kindness and hospitality that he possessed were so pure that it was sickening and frankly, it was suspicious. It made Tweek wonder if all pastors and priests were like him since he was the first pastor that he had ever met.

The longer that he thought about this man, the more suspicions that begun to build up in his head. Many devious little ideas began to run throughout. As an imp, he was born to be mischievous and a bit of a jokester, so obviously he wanted to do something along those lines. Although he wanted to react to his prank at that very moment, he held it in. "Maybe later," he told himself. He wasn't going to use up the prank yet. Perhaps very soon, but seeing as the Pastor wasn't physically close enough, he would have to wait.