The midnight dip

Evan Fong was walking alone on cold frosty night heading down to the beach for a dip. To clear his mind from all the drama in his life!
----------------------------------------------
'Evan's pov'
Holy fuck! Today was so fucking stressful! My ex Rachael wants to have me back! Even do she fucking cheated on me! Oh well a quick swim wouldn't hurt right?
I strip down to my boxers and look out to the sea I swear I saw crystal blue eyes staring back at me, I closed my eyes quickly and slowly opened them to see nothing "huh? What the fuck was that?" I look around to see increased anyone else is here. Nothing, there's absolutely no one here. I shook off the feeling and heading into the water until it was waist deep and watches the waves calmly
-----------------------------------------------
1 hour later~
I hummed quietly to myself as I floated calmly, suddenly I heard something no someone humming the same tune! I jolted up and looked around panicking before coming face to face with the crystal blue eyes from earlier. I screamed bloody murder and back up and looked at the figure.
He was covered head to toe in a pale blue scales running down his body. His gills neatly close yet tattered, his fines had ripped slightly leaving nasty scars but does eyes, does pricing crystal blue eyes staring right me...
"Hey are you okay?" He asked concerned washing all over his face I blushed heavily "huh? Yeah I'm fine" "are you sure your face is bright red...is that normal for humans?" He asked calmly and moves closer to me, I felt my face heat up. "uh huh y-yep I'm f-fine! w-who are y-you?" I asked shakily "Jonathan, Jonathan Dennis and you are?" He looks at me waiting, patiently waiting "Evan, Evan Fong" I replied confidently. he smiles I smiled back and opened my mouth to say something before I was rudely interrupted by a thick Irish accent.
"Evan! What the fuck are you doing out there?!?" I turned to see Brian, Lui, Nogla and Marcel standing on the shore next to my clothes "I was talking to Jon-" I turned to look at Jonathan to see he left without a trace "huh?" "Evan! Get your ass back here! It's late!" Marcel yelled, he has a point, I sighed loudly before making my way back and walked out of the water and grabbed my clothes.
-----------------------------------------------
We began to leave I turned around and took one more glance back to see Jonathan waving to me. I smiled and waved goodbye.