Jealousy part:1

"So let me get this straight, you were out in the water, late at night and met a male siren named Jonathan?" Tyler said for the hundredth time, "Yes!" I yelled confidently once I came back from the beach last night I told them everything single thing that happened. They looked at me then at each other then back at me and laughed, they laughed, they all laughed, everyone laughed at what I told, everyone except Lui. "Evan, sirens are just fairytales they do not exist" Luke 'informed' me still laughing. I felt like crying, I trusted them and then they laugh at me. I ran away from them, ignoring their pleads for me to come back, but I continue to run hearing a pair of footsteps following close behind me.
"Evan! Wait!" The squeaker voice called out. Lui. I stop and waited for him impatiently "Why did you run off?" He said between breathes as he caught up with me "Doesn't matter. Go away" I snapped harshly at him, did I mean it? No. "Evan seriously why did you run off." He replied with a stern tone, I sighed before looking at him. " They didn't believe me and they laughed at me" I replied bluntly "Well Evan I believed you" he replied softly and smiled at me "Really? You actually believe me?" "Of course Evan but you still need to show me Jonathan" he chuckled lightly my smile grew bigger and I whipped away some tears "well Evan? Are we going to see him or not?" He said cheekily still smiling at me "Yeah let's go see him now"
-----------------------------------------------
'Jonathan's pov'
I sat in a snuck in boat that's not too far from the shore, I smiled lightly just thinking about what happened last night. Evan Fong, god I can't get my mind off him, he was just so perfect ah god I'm blushing just of thinking of him. As I was day dreaming about Evan I heard two people chatting but one of them sounds so familiar... no it can't be Evan he wouldn't come back to beach right? Well either way I was curious about these people so I began to swim closer to shore, closer to the swimming duo.
The closer I got the more adrenaline in my veins as I noticed Evan was here! But he was here with a smaller male near him. Who is he? Ahh! That doesn't matter right now Jonathan! What matters now is scary the living shits out of him! I swam up behind Evan and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him under, he squeals loudly and held his breath and turned around to face me with a glare, I giggled as he pouted at me before heading up to the surface with me following behind.
"Jonathan! That wasn't fucking funny!" He squawked at me "aww calm down Ev he's just having funnn" the new person cooed, I cling onto Evan slightly scared. "Woah! Jonathan! What's got a hold of you?" Evan questioned as he face me with a concern face, I whimpered and looked at him then at the other man. "Oh! Right, Jonathan this Lui a friend of mine, Lui this is Jonathan the siren I told you about!" He yelled slightly cheerfully as Lui and I stared back at each other with curious eyes, Lui smiled and moves closer to me and cups both of my cheeks in his hands. "Evan! You didn't tell me he was this adorable!" He squeals loudly, I felt my cheeks heat up. "Awww his blushing now!" Evan cooed and hugs me to stop me from escaping. "Unhand me you mortals!" I screeched loudly and tries to squirm out of Evan's grasp while they laughed.
-----------------------------------------------
10 minutes later
After a while the freed me from their hug trap. "Freedom!" I sung loudly as they chuckled loudly and mimicked me, I smirked and splashed them and snickers "you suck Jonathan" "and you swallow Evan~" I purred, Evan blushed heavily while Lui bursted into laughter. But it was interrupted
"Evan?" A female voice called out to him, before I could see her I was roughly pushed down under the water, I growled lowly. "What do you want Rachael." Evan hissed at her, why is he hissing at her? Is she dangerous? I grew paranoid and wrapped my arms around Evan's waist gently but kept myself underneath the waves, Lui moved in closer glaring at the girl. "Evan I'm sorry baby I want you back!" This 'Rachael' begged, wow she's really pathetic, I growled quietly with a hint of jealousy.
"Why would I ever get back together with a bitch like you?" Evan sneered