Jealousy part: 2

"Because I love you!" The hoe cried and pleaded. I grew more angry and more irritated, Lui pulled me off Evan, as Evan walked to the shore to talk to the slut. "Calm down Jonathan, this is normal for him, the hoe hasn't left him alone since they broke up after she cheated on him" Lui muttered quietly as he watched Evan and Rachael argue. "I wish she was dead." I snapped coldly as I tried to get out of his grasp. "Wait are you jealous?" Lui questioned and and stares at me. "Maybe so what?" I snapped again, I looked back at Evan to see him pinned down on the shoreline with the slut on top of him. That's it!. I squirmed out of Lui's grasp and blotted out of the water to the shoreline and knocked her off of Evan and hissed loudly. "AHHH! What the fuck is that thing?!?" She screeches, I wrapped my arms around Evan protectively and growls at her. "HE is not a thing!" Evan snapped at her. Flash!. A bright light appeared quickly and I whimpered at the brightness. "I'm sure I'll be able to make a lot of money off him~" she cooed quietly as more bright lights flashed sending pain to my eyes. I felt dizzy.
-----------------------------------------------
'Evan's pov'
As Rachael took pictures of him, I felt a lot of pressure leaning on me. It was Jonathan, he had passed out, poor thing. "Now Lui!" I screamed loudly, Lui shot her in the back of the head and down she went. She's gone. She's finally gone!. I cheered loudly so did Lui, I turned my head to face to see Jonathan still passed out on my back. "Lui. Call the others. We're taking Jonathan with us."
-----------------------------------------------
5 hours later
'Jonathan's pov'
I groaned quietly and moved around a bit to feel a smooth material that I couldn't figure out what it was, but one thing I now is that I'm not in the ocean. I slowly opened my eyes to see I'm in a white colour room with bottles of many colours with strange liquids. "Oh good your awake!" A cheery voice spoke up. It didn't sound like Evan or Lui. I turned my head to see greenish blue eyes staring back at me. I screamed loudly and backed up and hit my head on something cold and hard. "Ow...." I whimpered and held the back of my head. "Shit! I'm sorry that I scared you. I'm Brock a friend of Lui and Evan, you must be Jonathan am I correct?" This new person asked I nodded shyly still backed up into a corner, he smiles calmly and grabbed my hand gently and pulled me out of this strange room. "I can't believe Jonathan is real!" One voice yelled "I know right!" Another one said. I gripped onto 'Brock's' arm tightly as we walked closer and closer until we walked into a much larger room with quit few more people. "Is that Jonathan!?!" A voice pipped up causing everyone to stop talking and turned to my direction. I whimper quietly seeing so many new strange faces. "Wow look at him" a thick Irish accent spoke up as a semi tall guy with brownish hair walked up to me, slow and calm I stopped whimpering and stared at him. "So your Jonathan?" He asked calmly with a gentle smile on his face, I nodded too shy to talk. "Heh I'm Brian but everyone calls me Terroriser" he chirped sweetly, I nodded and looked around the room for Evan and Lui. They aren't here. "Evan and Lui went out get things they won't be back for awhile" a black man stated coldly, I looked at him and frowned slightly. "I'm Marcel if ya need me just call" he replied before walking away shortly.
One by one I met everyone and the last person I met was a tall red headed male named Luke, who had handed me a strange blue fabric thing. I stare at it longingly with curious eyes. Luke must have noticed as he had chuckled. "It's a hoodie you wear it" He replied shortly, I looked at him and titled my head. He chuckled and took the hoodie out of my hands and slipped it over my head and arms, I blushed and felt warm in this 'hoodie' I looked up at him and smiled lightly "....thank you" I whispered quietly, I swear I saw him blushed. "So you talk?" He smirked playfully, I blushed and glared at him. He chuckled and ruffled up my hair. "Why do I have to wear this 'hoodie'?"  I question as I stood in a hoodie that went to my knees. Before he could answer me I was forcefully tackled by something. In instincts I screamed bloody murder. "Wow I didn't know a siren could be so loud!" A certain Canadian Asian laughed as he looked at me, I glared at him. "Not true! It's just because I was tackled by you!" I yelled while pouting, both Luke and Evan chuckled as I sat on the ground pouting. "Jon where did you get that hoodie" Evan said between laughs "why did you call me Jon?" I tilted my head slightly "I don't know it just felt right. Anyway why are you wearing a hoodie?" He asked again, I point to Luke quickly. Evan turned to look Luke. I decided then to wander off by myself, so I ran off to find David, Marcel or even Tyler.
-----------------------------------------------
'Evan's pov'
As Jon ran off, probably to explore I turned and faced Toonz with cold stare. "What's up with you Ev?" "No what's up with you? What are you planning Toonz." I stated coldly at him. "I have no idea what your talking about Evy~" he cooed creepily, he smirked at me and chuckled. What ever he is planning.....I don't like it.