Chapter 9

I was so tired last night that I did not even remove my dress. Oh well. I rolled over in my bed to look at my clock. It was 10:23 in the morning. The sun was out and beaming through my window. I wished Dean had stayed last night. I imagined what it would be like if he were here. Kissing me, sucking my breast. He was so sexy. I wondered what he looked like naked. My hands having free reign over his body. My hands traveling across his chest. Tugging his nipples.

The thought of touching him made me want to touch myself. I slipped my hands in my panties and began to tease my clit. Rubbing it as if it were his hands touching me. I have never touched myself in this way. It felt good.

I began calling his name as I came closer to my climax. I was almost there when the doorbell rang. "Shit." I jumped up out of the bed wiped my hands on my bath towel that was hanging on the door. The doorbell rang again more urgently. Whoever was at the door was becoming more impatient. I made my way to the front door and opened it.

"I'm looking for a Miss Nicole Hamblen," the delivery guy stated.

He was a dorky-looking kid. Could not have been more than 19 years old. His skin was pale as if he needed some sun. He was holding a long white box with a red bow around it.

"That would be me," I said stilled glowing from my moment of self-gratification.

"Please sign here ma'am." he had me a clipped board. I signed it and took the box.

"Thank you," I said. He was standing there staring at me with a sly grin on his face.

"You're quite welcome," he said after looking at my legs.

I rolled my eyes at him a slammed the door. "pervert." I said to myself.

I walked the box into the kitchen and began to unwrap it. My heart dropped when I saw what was in the box. There inside this white box was a dozen long stem red rose. I could not believe it. No one has ever given me flowers. Except for my parent when I graduated from high school. I was grinning from ear to ear because I already knew whom they were from. There was a small card in the box. I reached in and pulled the card out.

"Oooooo. Who sent you those?" I heard Tracy's giddy voice behind me making me scream.

"Tracy! What the hell. You scared the crap out of me." I slapped her on the arm.

"Don't change the subject, Nikki," she said as she snatched the card out of my hand.

She read it and her eyes were dancing with excitement. She looked up at me. Taking in my attire with a raised eyebrow. She handed me the card so that I could read it.

"I know you had a rough night last night, and you probably have some questions for me. But here is something to make your day a little better. I will call you this afternoon." the card was signed "Yours only Dean Tomlinson."

I sat down at the kitchen table staring at the card. I cannot believe he sent me flowers. But why wouldn't he? I am his girlfriend now. I must have smiled very hard because Tracy was just staring at me smiling back.

"What," I said trying to sound indifferent.

"Don't "what" me Nikki. I am waiting on details," she stated calmly.

"I have no details for you," I said trying to suppress a smile. My boyfriend has sent me flowers. MY boyfriend. I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright! Out with it already." Tracy sat down next to me

"Fine."

I began to tell Tracy how the night went. That we went to 1789. How Dean was focused on me the entire night. I even told her about Delaney.