chapter 31

"Baby you never cease to amaze me. You were incredible" Dean said as he gently ran his fingers down my back. He was completely satisfied.

"No, you were," I giggled. I was laying on top of him.

I was still in my fishnets. But as soon as we entered the bedroom, Dean took off my corset and literally ripped my panties off. He wanted me to keep my fishnets on.

"And where did this come from?" He asked holding up the corset that was laying next to him on the bed. I lifted my head and smiled shyly.

"Well, Tracy and I went shopping yesterday while you were at work. She took me to one of those sex shops. I loved it as soon as I saw it," I confessed

"I need to thank Tracy for taking you there. You looked so sexy. I missed being inside you,"

"So did I. We need to make up for a lost time," I said as I wiggled my hips against his.

"Again Nicole?" He laughed

"Can you blame me? It's been over two months since we last made love," I whispered.

"Look at you. Can we eat first? I still have food to cook" He laughed.

"Yeah, I am kind of hungry."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. Dean rolled over on his side to watch me. I turned around to him and smiled.

"What are you staring at," I asked

"You. You look so sexy in those fishnets. We may have to wait on dinner,"

"Oh no, sir. I'm hungry and so are you. We have all weekend,"

"Well, not all weekend. I have work to do tomorrow. I have to be at the office most of the day," he pouted.

"Dean. You have been working late all week," I whined

"I know baby. But we are doing work for a big law firm. I have to get this done,"

"Fine. You can work tomorrow. But Sunday is my day,"

"Ok baby," he smiled.

He got out of the bed and walked slowly over to me. I froze watching him. His naked body was so beautiful, and every inch of him belonged to me. He stopped in front of me. Our lips barely touching. The lustful desire was building up in me. I didn't realize how much I missed making love to him until he was actually inside me. I wanted to feel him again and again.

"We should talk about you moving in with me." Whoa, that was not what I expected. I thought we were going to have sex again.

"What the hell Dean? You can't just walk over to me completely naked and say something like that," I complained. He gave me a sinful smirk.

"So are you saying you don't want to move in with me," he asked as he ran his fingers across my nipples. His touch sent shivers down my spine. I was completely breathless.

"I never said no," I moaned as he tugged my nipple with his fingers. he leaned down and nibbled my ear sending a spark straight between my legs.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me hard. I parted my lips and welcomed his tongue as it possessively took over my mouth. My tongue found his and caressed it. God, I loved kissing this man. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling hard. He moaned in my mouth as he squeezed me tighter.

I could feel myself become wet between my thighs. I pushed my hips against his hard erection. His breath hissed in his throat. He pulled his lips away from mine, both of us panting. He gazed into my eyes. So much love, and need in them. Before I could say anything, he swiftly picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.