Chapter 5 - It's H2O's fault

[LOUIS POV]

I tapped my pen up and down over and over. I can't think straight. I can't think at all. I'm supposed to be studying for this big test tomorrow and I can't do anything. Ugh, I sighed. Concentrate, concentrate! I've tried everything. Listening to music, not listening to music. Taping my knee, not taping my knee. It's such an annoyance. Why did I sign up for this? I'm starting to hate school. 

It's been several days since I even talked to Sage. I've been avoiding him.  I really don't need drama right now. I'm so over it, drama is in the past. I'm in college now, I'm a grown up. I mentally patted my shoulder. Yes, I'm an adult now. Let's act like one. I don't need him, I don't need anyone! I need to focus on my school work and not disappoint my parents. I cant waste so much time thinking about boys. I scoffed, please, that's for children. 

I took a deep breath and tried to clear my mind. I stretched my arms above my head and turned my back side to side. Cracking as it turns. I let out a breath, It's okay. I got this. I looked back to my book and tried to continued to read it, I need to learn this. 

After a little bit, I finally got my groove and I'm actually learning something somewhat useful. Well, maybe. I'm flying through pages, reviewing what will be on the test. I'm in the zone.  Everything is great until, I hear the door swing open and someone walk in. I feel a burst of wind pass by me. I get chills. I instantly knew who it was. I try and ignore it, I need to study. This test is worth so much. I start tapping my pen again. Crap, I lost my rhythm. Why do I even bother studying? I'm bound to fail this test now. 

I don't look at him, I keep my head down and focus on my papers. I can't let him know that I'm aware of him. I see out of the corner of my eye, he sits down on his bed and pulls out a magazine from underneath. I can hear his breathing, the pages flipping. I sigh, I'm getting aggravated. Why? 

 I sigh, and scoot back my seat. I give up, there's no use in trying to focus when I know I can't with him sitting there. I can just hear his breathing and it's making me shiver. I get up and walk towards the door. I hold the door handle and almost push the door open but I stop.  I take a deep breath in. Is he worth leaving the room? Is he really worth not focusing on school work? I sound like a teenage drama queen!  I sigh really loudly. I hit my head on the door several times, each landing with a thump. I keep thinking, should I try and be friends with him or should I hate him and ask for a new room? I knocked my head against the door again, he even has a girlfriend! I stop,  I don't know what to do but I need to leave the room and get some fresh air. That sounds like a good idea.

I reach for the door handle when my body freezes. "What are you doing?" I hear out of the corner of the room in a low muffled voice. It sounded like he hadn't talked in a while. Man, I haven't heard his voice in a while. I missed it. No Louis! You can't think this way! I hit my head against the door once more. 

I turn around and avoid eye contact. I could feel my body get hotter, my forehead and neck sweating. Was I nervous? I can just feel his sultry eyes on my body. I can see him now, looking me up and down. I opened my mouth to answer his question but honestly, I didn't really have anything to say to him. It's not like we were friends and I didn't really have to answer his question. He's just confusing me. I need to figure out what I want. 

I give up and mutter, "I- uh.." I raised my head and our eyes met. Frozen in time. They were as beautiful as ever. I could feel a shiver run down my body.  I definitely need to leave the room. I scavenged around the room to find a reason to leave. I couldn't just say, "You make me nervous." I stopped looking around the room and my body got chills once again. 

Sage moved. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, knees crossed over each other and was just smiling away at me. "Nervous, eh?" He chuckled. 

My face was bright red and my palms were sweaty. I averted my eyes and found a reason. There, on my desk was a mug. "I'm-" I stuttered. "I'm getting some water for my-" I say as I run over to my desk and pick it up. Water splashing everywhere. 

"Isn't is already-" He stopped as I embarrassed myself. Little did I know, It was already full of water. He stared at me, blankly. "Yup." He purposefully popped the 'p' to torture me more. He laughed out loud. 

Great this is what I needed. My face turned bright red and I hastily ran to the bathroom and grabbed some napkins. I grabbed a stack and darted back to my desk. I leaned over, scattering the paper everywhere, trying to soak up the spillage. I must have spilt the entire cup because there was so much of it!

When I finally clean all of it up, I straighten my back but get stopped halfway up. Something or someone was blocking me from standing all the way up. I pushed against the surface, it was nice and warm.I felt a breath besides my ear and I flinched. Sage was pressed against me and I couldn't move from him.  

"You silly." I hear him laugh next to my ear. His voice echoing throughout my body. I slightly died inside. His voice was incredible. I enjoy hearing his voice so much, I didn't think it was humanly possible. Sage puts one of his hands on the side of my body. He barely touched me, his fingertips dragging along the side, up and down. My head rolls back, just enough for him to notice. What's with him? It's like he knows all my weak spots. 

My body was clearly liking it as it reacted to his touch. Sage did something I didn't quite expect. He kissed the back of my neck very softly. My body was melting at the bare touch of him. A tiny moan resonated in my mouth, trying to escape. 

He gripped my waist, roughly. That movement caught me completely off guard and I fell backwards onto him. A loud thud and an "OW!" as I crushed Sage, leaving a slight dent into the wall. I didn't move though, I just stayed there. I was more nervous than ever. The back of me pressed against him. I was enjoying it, savoring it, fully knowing that I shouldn't. I could tell Sage was enjoying it too. His hands  lightly touched the side of my body and slowly moving it around, gripping my waist again and pulled me closer, hugging me. His palms connected and were flat against my belly. He didn't want to let go, and honestly I didn't want him to either. He squeezed me tighter, afraid to let go. 

"I like you." Sage whispers in my ear. He waits a moment, wondering how I'll react to everything. I don't move, I don't say anything. I'm just living in the moment, letting everything sink in. Sage takes my silence as a continue. His lips move very cautiously, moving closer to my neck and once he reaches it, he kisses it sweetly. Light and soft. I gasp in response, I didn't expect that. The tension is killing me. He takes it upon himself to kiss my neck once more,  and again, leaving little butterfly kisses everywhere. I really like it. "I really like you." He holds me tighter. His breathing turns deep and his voice was trembling. He squeezes me harder, not enough to make me uncomfortable, actually, it was more comfortable than anything. 

"But, I know you don't like me." He says quietly, almost unhearable. He gives one last kiss on my neck, this time slow and long. He lightens his grasp, allowing a rush of blood to my legs. I almost fall over but don't. I manage to keep it together. I move away slightly, just enough to where Sage can move from behind me. Sage stands in front of me, shy eyed. He twiddles his thumb. "I have something to tell you." 

I gulp, I don't know what he's going to say to me. I'm worried.  

"I'm staying with Emily." Sage lets out. I'm getting angry and I don't know why. 

"But I want you to know.." He takes a deep breath. I can see he's shaking. 

"I love you." He confessed. 

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's been forever but I literally had writers block until now. It was horrible and I didn't know what to do to fix it! Thank you all so much for being so patient! <3 

I want to be more connected with you guys, so this book is all about what you guys want! What do you think should happen next with the boys? 

 1. Should Louis be totally okay with Sage and Emily staying together? 

2. She Louis hate/fight Sage for staying with Emily? 

3. Other! Write your thoughts! 

LOVE YOU ALL AND TILL NEXT TIME. 

-NamedL