[Chapter 3]

[This chapter contains; Yoonkook, minor Yoonjin and minor Yoonseok. Enjoy~]
🍑

___
Yoongi's phone was still buzzing but the rapper chose to ignore it. He shot the screen a quick glance. He had recieved messages from who he saved as "Gucciboi". He snorted at the Nickname, turned off his phone, threw it across the room and hoped, it'd land on the bed.

He spun around and went for the door. The sudden movement had yoongi hiss as pain shot through his head.
He sucked it in and stumbled forward, grabbing the doorhandle. The hallway was brigtly lit to which Yoongi's eyes squinted.
Usually, Yoongi would lie around in his room with the only source of light being his or his roomates' phonescreen.

'Speaking of the devil'

Yoongi, who was still trying to adjust to the painfull brightness suddenly bumped into someone
The taller of two spoke up in a stern voice „Yoongi-ah, watch where you're going!" the pale boy caught himself, almost falling to the ground because oft he impact.
He glanced up, only to be met with a braod chest and wide shoulders
„Sorry Jin-Hyung" Yoogni mumbled.
„What are you doing up so late anyways?" the elder said, gaze softening at the little rapper, whose bottom lip jut out.
„Jungkook asked me to meet him".
Jin frowned, „Remind me tomorrow, to scold the both of you".
Yoongi huffed nodding. Looking down, he shuffeled away, passing Jin as the taller was eyeing him. He was not questioning the elders' stare when suddenly--

Slap

Yoongi froze. Jin had just now slapped his dongsaengs' ass. His eyes widened and he turned to look at Jin, who disappeared into their room, waving Yoongi off.
Yoongi gulped and decided to push any thoughts and questions he had away.
He looked down to his oversized shirt that was fighting for dear life to not slide off the small rapper's shoulders and he was reminded of why he was up to begin with.
Tiptoeing his way downstairs he headed towards the smell of food being made, emittting form the room that was next to the living room.
He walked towards the kitchen and slipped inside, leaving the door slightly open.
His gaze wandered around the large kitchen and suddenly spotted messy raven locks.
The ravenette shot up from where he was sitting, almost spilling the bowl of cereal that was in front of him in the process.
He gave yoongi his iconic bunny-smile,with his mouth full of what was probably fruit loops
„Shuga  you athually came!"
„Don't speak with your mouth full,"
„m thorry", jungkook slurred while milk was trickling town his chin
„Disgusting," Yoongi muttered
The younger only shot him another smile
„Anyways," Yoongi began, shifting from one foot to the other.
„Your shirt?"
Jungkook blinked
„My what"
„Your shirt? The shirt you oh so despreatly wanted back?" Yoongi grimaced.
„OH!" Jungkook swallowed and smiled even brighter (if possible).
„Yeah uh you can keep it"
"Wha-but--"
"I just wanted some company andyou're up late most of the time so ifured i'd text you"
Yoongi was baffled.
"Why didnt you say so then?"
„You wouldn't have come if i did"
He paused, looking yoongi up and down.
„Besides,"
Jungkook's eyes rested on the smallers males' collarbones that were peeking out, his voice lowered,
„It looks good on you yoonie-ah"
Yoongi felt his heart racing faster.
„D-Don't call me by my n-name you disrespectful brat" He shot, his face reddening.
The younger simply snorted,
"Soooooo wanna keep me company?"
The older male thought for a little but nodded eventually.
"Keep you company with what?", he mumbled.
"I'm watching something and eating cereal," Jungkook took the spoon that was in said bowl, "Want some?" He lifted the spoon, scooping out a big amount of soggy cereal.
"Jungkook-ah, I don't wa-"
"Say aaaah~!" The younger inched closer to where Yoongi was standing and grabbed the elder's wrist.
"Jungkook it's dripping everywhere!" The small male struggled, trying to get out of the other male's grip.
"Saayyy aaaah~!"
Yoongi squirmed as he was being pushed against the counter, Jungkook's hips trapping the rapper's hips in the process.
"Come on, open your mouth Yoongi, you're making a mess~" the taller teased, fully well knowing, he, himself, was the one making a mess.
Yoongi decided that arguing was no use as Jungkook was way stronger than him, so he obeyed, opening the small mouth of his.
Jungkook pushed the spoon inside, watching yoongi's irritated face while doing so. Yoongi took what was on the spoon and tilted his head back, motioning Jungkook to pull away. The younger did so, letting the other's wrist go only to pat said's head "Good boy~", he cooed, standing straight.
Yoongi felt a shiver run down his spine. For some reason the petname Jungkook gave him just now, caused Yoongi's stomach to twist. He blushed, looking anywhere but towards the raven-haired male.
"Let's go my room. If we were to watch something in the living room, Namjoonie would probably scold us," he grinned and motioned Yoongi to follow him.
Yoongi did so, turning off the lights when exiting.
Jungkook -one hand being occupied with the soggy-cereal-bowl, the other holding onto Yoongi's wrist- guided them to the furthest room that was at the end of the hallway.
Jungkook let go off Yoongi's wrist and was about to open the door, when wolfwhistling caught him off-guard.
"Yoongi, shouldn't you be in your bed? Are you being a naughty boy?" A familiar voice cooed.
Jungkook turned around only to be met with the rap line's sunshine, Jung Hoseok.
"We could ask you the same," Jungkook shot.
J-hope, whose gaze was hungrily wandering up and down the smallest males' form, glanced up, giving Jungkook a mischivious glare.
"I was about to give Yoonie-ah a visit. Turns out, he isn't in his room,"
Jungkook's blood began to boil.
'Why would Hoseok visit Yoongi late at night? Who does he think he is?' He thought.
"Anyways, come on, Yoon-ssi, let's go to your room" Hoseok said, grabbing Yoongi's waist forcefully. Yoongi squealed, stuttering out something that baffeled the other two male's.
"U-uh, Hoseok-ah, Jungkook and I were going to watch something toghether," He looked up, meeting Hoseok's eyes and pouted. "Please leave", he whispered.
Hoseok's grip loosened and his gaze softened. He knew he was harsh and possessive at times, despite the bright persona he had on-camera.
Off-camera he was a completely different person, even as far as having a god-complex.
The only person that was able to make him soft was Yoongi.
A sigh slipped Hoseok's lips and he looked down, lovingly, at the smaller male whose body he was clutching aggressively not too long ago.
He nodded and walked off, but not before giving Jungkook another threatening and dirty glance.
The petite male tidied himself and turned around.
"Shall we?" Yoongi said, facing Jungkook.
The younger was still a little taken aback. Hoseok was the scarriest of all, when angry, all members agreed on that. So for Yoongi to speak up was out of the ordinary.
He eventually hummed and opened the door, leading Yoongi in.
The rapper slid inside and plopped down onto the bed. He looked around, the room was a bit of a mess. 'Just like the room's owner', he thought. Jungkook closed the door and sat next to him, shuffling as close as possible without creeping Yoongi off. The younger turned on the TV and sneakily wrapped an arm around Yoongi, using the pretend-to-stretch-and-yawn-but-actually-just-lay-an-arm-around-them-technique.
Yoongi snorted. A blush crept up to his cheeks but he played it off.
"So," he cleared his throat.
"What are we gonna watch?"

___
[Author's note; I live for rude Hoseok tbh. Anyways, please let me know which Ship you'd like to have next. Ofc all ships with Yoongi will happen eventually, but I want you all to have a word in here too~ Hope you liked it, let me know if you did ]

 Ofc all ships with Yoongi will happen eventually, but I want you all to have a word in here too~ Hope you liked it, let me know if you did ♡]