[Chapter 6]

[Hey so here's some wink wonk if yk what I mean, uhm]

🍑

_____
Yoongi woke up to the sound of people arguing outside of the room. He shifted a little, wanting to go back to sleep but something- or rather someone was drenched around his little waist. He moved a little more and noticed how the others body was pressed up against his. Most noticeable, though, was the little (not so little) something that was poking Yoongi's ass.
His ears and cheeks flushed immediatly and the events of the evening before came flooding back. He finally opened his eyes and looked around. He tried to look behind him but was stopped but sudden strength from the latter.
"Don't move Yoongi," i croaked right into his ear, his voice was gruffy and low. This, combined with how close they were and the warm breath that tickled Yoongi's nape had the rapper shudder.
"You're so warm...", his heart skipped a beat.
"Mnn~ and soft", her murmured.
Jungkooks hand traveled around from Yoongi's waist, up to his chest and back down to his hip which he gripped rather harshly.

Breathless.

Yoongi was breathless and his whole face was a crimson red shade.
Jungkook's steady but gentle grip held yoongi close. He pressed himself against the rappers' small body, to which the other whined slightly.
"J-j-jungkoo- aah~", he whimpered at the maknae's action. The other's hand's were roaming the daegu-boy's body and he pushed his hips focefully against the other's bottom. Jungkook hissed at the friction and he began squeezing the rappers upper tighs.
"F-Fuck- Yoongi-ah", the taller growled, steadily grinding against the other's ass.
"Yoongi, I've wanted this for so l-long- ugh", he sneered into the other's ear and only ever rocked his hips harder against the other's body.
Yoongi mewled and whimpered. He was enjoying this, this was so good but god- it was also oh so wrong.
He felt the other's merciless rutting grow more and more desperate. "Please- ah- let me do this to you, please I-", Jungkook groaned, his member grew unbelievably hard.
"I need this, I need you, I w-want you- fuck".
Yoongi let out a long, needy whimper and nodded his head furiously.
Jungkook's hand immediatly went for the other's crotch. He rubbed and pinched Yoongi's little hard-on aggressively and bit into the other's pale neck, earning a loud moan from the smaller.
Jungkook continued to bite, lick and suck hickey's on the porcelain skin, as well as rub and rut against the lower oh so mercilessly until Yoongi was a whining, mewling and breathless mess.
Jungkook continued to rub his crotch against the older's ass, his member twitched and pulsuated, he was unbelievably horny, a low gutteral growl escaped his lips, he had his teeth clenched and squeezed his eyes shut.
Pathetic little whimpers and moans were heard from the latter as well, Yoongi didn't know what had come over him but his body had posessed a mind of it's own. He arched his back, pressing his bottom against the other's bone-crushing rutting. Yoongi bit his lips and drew out a needy and long whine.
The pre-cum Jungkook's member had developed had wetted not only his cloth bur also Yoongi's, allowing for them to even feel more of one another. Jungkook was sweating, the whole room felt extremrly hot, the heavy and thick air weighed down on the two lust-driven males.
The slick, squealching noises that had developed due to Jungkook's wet member that slid onto the other's clothed hole made the atmosphere even worse.
The only other noise being the creaking of this bed, for Jungkook was by now on top of Yoongi, had the younger seeth and hiss. He was by now not emberrassed to shamelessly drawl out every groan, every moan, every needy 'f-fuck, yoongi-ahhh~'.
The smaller on the other hand was emberrassed, his soft features were flushed entirely, the desperate moans of his were muffled by the pillow he had pressed his face in. He clawed the  the sheets with all his might, his knuckles had turned white. He propped himself onto his knees, the obscene, new position allowed the two to feel each other's lower to feel each other even more. By now Jungkook's member was inbetween Yoongi's asscheeks, he had gripped and pried them open, his nails dug painfully into the soft, clothed flesh, his slick little friend was fully - painfully hard by now, sinfully sliding up and down, brushing awfully harshly against the other's rim. This, along with the pace Jungkook had brushed and slid up and down had Yoongi's legs tremble and shake.
He twitched once, twice, a gurgling, loud moan escaped his by now bruised lips he had been biting so harshly.
He started twitching more furiously, his ass started clenching around the other's hard-on desperatly.
Jungkook threw his head back at the new sensation, letting out a gruff 'oh fuck yeaahh~ just like t-that baby, AH'.
Yoongi was insanely impatient but god— he loved it. As much as he liked Jungkook to take him raw and fuck the little hole of his senseless, as much as he wanted the other to abuse his prostate maniacly until all he was able to do was drool and babble nonsense, like that needy, brainless boy he was,
as much as Yoongi wanted Jungkook to fuck him stupid and have him unable to walk for a few days— He kept still- as still as possible it is that one can be in such a situation. He wanted to endulge this moment, consume, enjoy and swallow every godawful second given.
He rocked his hips back and forth, up and down, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was by now moaning out loud, unable to supress the enjoyement that had taken the best of him. Adrenaline rushed through his veins and spread like wild-fire.
Just as Jungkook was about to peel off the wet underwear Yoongi was wearing, a distant voice called out.
"Jungkook",