I Don't Want To Be Your Best Friend Anymore

Issac POV
As I watch Sauli make fun of Tommy I immediately felt so bad for being mean to Tommy and truth be told I had always wanted to becomes best friends with Tommy because even though he's extremely shy and quiet he's very nice and sweet, but unfortunately Sauli threatened me saying if I didn't be mean to Tommy he would make my life a living nightmare and so I became mean and rude to Tommy.

Issac POV As I watch Sauli make fun of Tommy I immediately felt so bad for being mean to Tommy and truth be told I  had always wanted to becomes best friends with Tommy because even though he's extremely shy and quiet he's very nice and sweet, but...

(Issac Snell is the Sue of the book because he want to becomes Tommy friend.)

Issac walk into the lunchroom and he sat with his boyfriend Adam Ross and he kisses him softly on the lips saying " Hey babe", Adam smiles kissing Issac back saying " Hey baby", and they glazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

(Adam Ross is the Tommy Ross of the book because he love and care for Tommy

(Adam Ross is the Tommy Ross of the book because he love and care for Tommy.)

Sauli saw Tommy sitting all alone and a evil smirk made it across his face and he stood up and walk over to Tommy table and said smiling sweetly " Hey Tommy why're you such a loser and freak and why don't you do us all a really huge favor and just disappear because nobody want or love you", and than he took Tommy bottle of pop and pour it all over him and he also took Tommy slice of pie and threw it on his face yelling loudly " HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE A TOMMY SUNDAE", everyone busted out laughing extremely loudly and they began chanting loser over and over again at Tommy still laughing.

Tommy began crying extremely hard and he ran out of the cafeteria and he ran to the restroom and when he made it inside he broke down crying and angrily push the mirror making the glass shatter everywhere. After crying Tommy took out his pocket knife and cut himself some more as he cried some more.

Back in the cafeteria Sauli walk over to the popular still laughing and he sat down and ate his lunch like nothing had ever happened. Issac and Adam glared coldly at Sauli and Issac said angrily " I don't want to be your best friend anymore Sauli because you're so ugly on the inside and on the outside and everything that you're doing to Tommy it's going to come back and hunt you". Sauli rolled his eyes saying " I really don't care Issac and go be friends with that piece of shit if you think I'm a bad person". Issac stood up and he walk closer to Sauli and slap him extremely hard across the face and he walk off to find Tommy.

As he watching Adam was so very proud of Issac and he felt that it was about time that Issac saw Sauli true colors and so he stood up and ran after Issac to find Tommy.

Issac found Tommy in the bathroom and he walk into the bathroom and he grabbed some paper towels and began cleaning Tommy up saying " Tommy I'm so so very sorry for how I treated you so many years and you don't deserve to be treated like crap anymore and I'll always protect you if Sauli or his friends pick on you again". Tommy was extremely shock by Issac words and he said " It's okay Issac and I forgive you"

I'm so proud of you Issac because you finally saw Sauli true colors.

Issac and Adam relationships is like Sue and Tommy relationships.

Issac and Tommy relationships is like Sue and Carrie.