We Will Always Be Best Friends

A/N: This chapter is about the very first meeting between Tommy and his birth father Pennywise. Also Tommy and Sauli used be best friends before Sauli became popular and mean.
~Flashback~
June 19th 1998: Chamberlain Maine

Tommy was at the park sitting on the swing waiting on his best friend Sauli to arrive because they were going to spend time together and they had been best friends since they were toddlers and Tommy saw Sauli as a little brother and Sauli saw Tommy as a big brother.

(Eight years old Tommy)

(Seven years old Sauli)

Sauli made it to the park and as he was walking around looking for Tommy he felt someone pushing him down on the ground very hard and Sauli began crying extremely hard when he fell on the ground. Winston who's the meanest bully in the neighborhood laughed as he kicked Sauli calling him a crybaby and he said " You're such a baby Sauli and nobody love you or want you as their friend", Sauli was still crying and he said " Leave me alone". Tommy grew angry and his appearance began to change and his eyes were black and he had sharp nails and he walk over and he whisper to Sauli saying " Turn around Sauli". Than Tommy walk over to Winston and he ate him hungrily and nothing was left except for Winston clothes.

Tommy smiles evilly as his appearance went back to normal and he walk over to Sauli and gave him a big hug and wiped away his tears saying " Winston won't be bothering you anymore", Sauli said " Thank you Kitty", Tommy smiles softly hugging Sauli some more. Sauli said giggling " We will always be best friends", Tommy said " Always and forever". Than they played for the rest of the day at the park.

When nighttime came around Tommy had dropped Sauli off back at his house and he walk off to the park and he sat down the bench and began thinking to himself. A man walk over and sat down next to Tommy and said " Hello Tommy", Tommy said " Who're you", the man said " I'm Pennywise the dancing clown and you're my birth son". Tommy said " Really I'm your son and who's my mother", Pennywise said " Her name is Carrie and you're adopted". Tommy was so shock that he was the son of Pennywise and Carrie White and he said " Do I've any siblings papa and can I live with you", Pennywise chuckles saying " You've an older twin sister name Roxanne and when you're much older we will be together again". Tommy nodded his head and said " Okay papa". Pennywise said " See you soon my evil son" and he walked away.

I actually cried when I was writing this flashback scene because Sauli and Kitty are no longer friends.

The father and son relationships between Pennywise and Tommy is so good.