The Blue Haired Girl

A/N: The first half of chapter is told from Andrea and Tommy point of view.

Andrea POV
I have finally escaped my abusive parents because all of my life I've never been love by them because I'm different. The reason why I'm different is because I'm a evil vampire and I love drinking humans blood and being a bad girl because I feel like I can be myself. All I want is for someone to love and care for me.

 All I want is for someone to love and care for me

(Andrea is a evil mean bad vampire.)

As I was walking down the street I notice a group of humans and so I walk over to them and sank my razor sharp fangs into their neck and began drinking the blood very hungrily enjoying the taste of blood so much. Once I was done I broke the humans neck and walk away with an evil deadly smirk on my face.

I walk into a nightclub and notice a small blonde haired guy dancing and eating humans and I could easily tell that he had telekinesis powers and that he's a evil clown and so I made my way over to him and said " Hi I'm Andrea".

Tommy POV
I had spent the whole entire day sewing together Annie prom dress as well as my suits to the prom and now I was at a nightclub dancing the night away and lately I been having that feeling that something will happen to me at the prom but whatever is it I'll shake up the prom with my powers and soon everyone will feel my anger and wrath.

As I was dancing to my favorite called You Rock My World by Michael Jackson I heard a girl talking to me and so I turn around and said " Hello my name is Tommy Joe White and it's very nice to meet you Andrea".

Andrea smirked evilly saying " I'm looking for a papa to love and care for me because my birth parents are always so mean to me and they hate me so much", Tommy smiles softly saying " I would love to adopt you as my daughter and I hope that you don't mind having my boyfriend Adam as your dad and a baby brother name Lorenzo", Andrea said smiling " I don't mind at all papa ". Tommy smiles evilly hugging his daughter and he grinned saying " Let go home baby girl". Andrea smiles as they went back home and Andrea couldn't wait to begin her brand new life.

Andrea finally has a family who love and care for her.

Tommy know that something will happen to him at the prom.