Descendants of The Sun

This was my first drama. And I can still recall all the scenes, just as they happened. I watched it about a year ago. The plot, the setting, the direction, everything is insanely perfect about this drama. There were a few negligible loopholes, but they were, as I said, negligible. Before this drama, when some KDrama addict told me about how handsome or beautiful the actors are, I would laugh out loud. But I remember fangirling just as much on Song Joog Ki. And this drama gave birth to my new addiction, Korean dramas.
The story revolves around a doctor, who works for a promotion as a professor, but is pulled down due to nepotism, and an army official. They meet at, well, not such a great time, but end up feeling more romantically about each than expected. They go through many twists and turns, highs and lows, and at one point she almost looses him, almost. I still remember bawling like a baby when that happened. Honestly, this drama is one hella rollercoaster ride of emotions, and I got no complains because it portrays every feeling, every situations perfectly. Plus, it leaves you curious about the South Korean military system, it left me!

Status: Completed
Starring: Song Joon Ki, Song Bye Kyo, Kim Ki Won, Jin Goo

Hope you enjoy watching it just as much as I did :) :)

Above, is the still of the infamous scene from the drama, which was the poster of the drama as well.