Uncontrollably Fond

A drama that can move the strongest of hearts to tears.
The story revolves around two schoolmates, who then go on to become professionals from fields which although are separate, yet interwoven.
The twist of events lead them back to each other. She needs him to climb the career ladder, and he tries to push her away so that he doesn't fall for her again. But, things don't really go lile he wants.
Moreover, he is diagnosed with terminal illness, and that's when he decides to take revenge. Revenge for her father's unjustified death. Revenge for her, against the political power that unjustified the death of her father.
And, there is more to the story than can be described. It is one such, rare I would say, story which brings you to tears and gives you the joy of justice being served.
I think I would still find myself teared up if I watch this one again. It is an emotional piece, I would like to say.

I do not wish to give away the plot, because this one needs to be watched to be loved. Seriously.

Status: Completed (2016)
Starring: Bae Suzy, Kim Woo Bin

P.S- After I found out Kim Woo Bin had been diagnosed with cancer, and that too after the airing of this drama was finished, I honestly felt the 'sad weird' , like what are the odds of him playing a character that has cancer and him later getting diagnosed with cancer, IN REAL LIFE.
I'm grateful and relieved that he has recovered and doing well.