Sebastian #1

"Hey gorgeous," Sebastian smiled as soon as it connected, seeing her face.

Even though they were in two different parts of the city, they'd both had plans that day and didn't have much time.

"Hey Sebby," she grinned and stretched, yawning wide. Her hair was tousled and her voice was still heavy with sleep. And it made his heart beat a little faster.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful in the morning," he sighed and she scoffed but chuckled. "If you say so," she said, shaking her head. "I didn't get in until 3. Liz insisted on hitting every bar in Brooklyn."

Sebastian laughed. "Sounds like Liz," he said and gave her a mischievous grin. "Whatever you're thinking, don't. It's way too early," she told him and he pouted.

"But sugar," he whined, "we've both been so busy. I've hardly touched you in days and I won't get to today, either," he said and she sighed. "What are you thinking?," she asked, but she already knew.

Seb loves to watch her.

And he knew she got off on watching him.

She giggled as she watched him shimmy out of his boxers and heard them hit the floor. "Well someone is needy," she teased and he gave her a look. "Oh baby girl," he moaned and gripped himself, "you have no idea."

He angled the camera so that she could see him lazily stroking himself and she moaned, slipping her hand into her panties. "Gonna touch that pussy for me?," he groaned, "pretendin' those are my fingers?," he practically growled and she whimpered.

"Let me see baby," he told her and she switched the camera around for him. He let out a low groan seeing the wetness on her fingers. "Did I do that baby?," he said, his voice shaking as he stroked his cock a little faster. "Did I make your cunt that wet, kitty cat?"

She nodded, not trusting her voice and moaned. "Oh Seb," she whined, "oh fuck," she panted as she slipped two fingers in, closing her eyes. "Goddamn baby," he said, biting down on his lip, "you sound so fucking sexy when you're fucking yourself."

She worked her fingers faster, panting and whimpering, chanting his name as his words pushed her closer. "Shit baby, you close?," he asked and she gave a shaky 'yes.'

"Get yourself there, darlin'," Sebastian moaned, inching closer to his own release, stroking faster, panting hard. "Come on sugar, lemme hear you," he groaned and she moaned louder.

"Come on baby," he said, his voice straining as he felt his cock pulse. "Come on, cum all over those fingers for Daddy." She was panting, whining as sweat was pouring down her face, so close.

"Do it," he demanded, his voice low and dark. That was all she needed, her orgasm wracking through her body, screaming so loud that she was sure the whole neighborhood heard.

Sebastian bit down on his lip and cried out her name as he finally came, his entire body shaking and moaned her name over and over.

They both turned the cameras back around, both looking completely blissed out. He smirked and she giggled, still catching their breaths. He finally composed himself giving her another smile.

"Morning, baby."