Sebastian #2

It was too early.

But Sebastian had insisted on taking the earliest flight possible, wanting to enjoy every moment of their honeymoon in Aruba.

You were incredibly cranky. Crankier than usual and Seb thought it was adorable. You, on the other hand, did not.

"This is insane," you groaned, making your way onto the plane, putting your bag in the overhead and taking your seat by the window. "Just think babe," Seb grinned, "we'll have even more time by the beach."

He was so cheery and excited. And you just wanted to slug him. "How can you be so, awake," she groaned again and he chuckled. "Just excited to spend time with my beautiful wife," he smiled and kissed your cheek.

Normally, that charm would most certainly work on you. But not today. You were not a morning person.

Lucky for you, being such an insanely early flight meant there was hardly anyone on it, leaving the first class almost completely empty except for an elderly couple a few rows up.

That meant you could sleep in peace.

Or so you thought.

You're husband had other plans for you. He waited until you had completely fallen asleep and slipped a hand under your blanket, brushing his fingers over you. You moaned slightly, not waking.

But Seb didn't give up so easily, slipping his hand into your pants and gently rubbing your clit. Your eyes flew open to see the cheeky grin on his face.

"What are you doing?," you whispered loudly as he kept going. "Tryin' to get you off," he grinned, his lips against your neck. You straightened up as a flight attendant passed you.

"Sebastian," you huffed, trying to push his hand away. He grinned again, not relenting as he rubbed your clit faster. You moaned loudly and he put his finger to his lip, shushing you.

"Just relax," he whispered in your ear, not letting up, working you with one hand and grabbing his cock through his pants with the other.

You grinned and looked at him. "Need help with that?," you teased and he nodded. "Yes, sweetheart," he moaned and you looked at him. "Bathroom. Now."

He practically flew out of his seat and made his way, his pants already off as he leaned against the sink. You closed the door and looked him over as you locked it.

"Well someone is eager," you grinned and he pulled you to him, yanking your pants down. "You bet your sexy ass I am," he grinned and flipped you around, bending you over the sink.

"How's that baby?," he moaned, thrusting inside you and pumping his hips slowly. You moaned and nodded. "So good," You whimpered and he grinned, kissing and biting at your neck.

"Feels so good like this," he groaned, keeping a slow pace. "Don't have much time," you wanted him and he groaned again but picked up speed, having you a moaning mess in seconds.

"Let go baby," he growled in your ear and you did as he told, cumming hard with a cry of his name. He followed behind, burying himself deep as he came.

You quickly cleaned up and made your way back to your seats. You lifted the shade on the window, watching the sunset and he leaned over to watch it with you. He kissed your head softly and you keened against his touch.

"Still grumpy?," he teased and you shook your head. "But you owe me a nap."