Sebastian #3

You're not sure how he talked you into spending the entire week of Christmas at his mother's. Then again, Sebastian could probably talk you into anything.

Lucky for you, she was lovely. Warm and welcoming. And Seb was clearly over the moon that his mother approved of you.

You helped decorate. Wrap presents. Cooked with her while Seb would (not so discreetly) sneak food. It was great. Everything you'd hoped it would be. Well, except for one problem.

Sebastian could not behave himself.

Not that this was a surprise. Oh, not at all. Seb was always a little...handsy. And not that you usually minded. It was pretty hot, him taking what he wanted, whenever he wanted. Especially in public.

But this was different.

This was his mom's home. The place that he spent his teenage years. And let's be honest, she was everywhere. He'd slipped a hand under a blanket on the sofa, trying to get you off when she'd walked in, announcing that you should all watch a movie.

He had you pinned against the wall in the hallway, telling you all the dirty things he wanted to do to you and she'd come down the hall asking if you were both hungry.

Sex was pretty much impossible this week. But that absolutely did not deter Sebastian. Because, let's be real. Seb is the horniest guy you've ever known.

You'd managed to keep him at bay. Pushing him back. Telling him no. Whatever you needed to do. You weren't exactly known for being quiet during sex and his mom was right next door.

"Please baby," Seb whined, playing with the band of your not-very-sexy pajama pants. "Seb," you shook your head, "we cannot have sex in here," you whispered loudly and he pouted. "I'm too loud," you reminded him and he gave you a wicked grin, pulling your pants down.

"Guess you'll have to be quiet," he smirked and you shook your head as he brushed his fingers over your clit. You let out a loud moan and he tsked. "I'll gag you if I have to," he teased and you whimpered.

He hooked his fingers into your panties and yanked them down and you moaned again. He shook his head. "That's it," he warned, "open up, kitty cat," he told you and stuffed your panties into your mouth.

He grinned as he yanked his pants and boxers down, throwing them to the floor. "You know I couldn't go all week without fucking you, right?," he asked, his voice low and you nodded. "Cause, baby," he moaned as he lifted your leg and slid inside you, "it's my favorite thing to do."

He fucked you hard and fast, managing to stay quiet as he held your leg with one hand and gripped the headboard with the other. "You like that?," he panted and you nodded again, trying desperately to stay quiet as he pounded into you.

"So good for me," he whispered, his head falling back as he felt you clenching around him. "Gonna be good and cum for me, hmm?," he asked and you nodded furiously, your toes curling as he kept up the brutal pace.

"Do it baby," he whimpered, "cum for daddy," he told you and your body shook, cumming hard underneath him. He gripped the headboard tighter and you heard it begin to crack. His hips stuttered and he buried himself deep, moaning your name over and over as he came.

You moved over, making room for him on the bed and he kissed your head gently, laying together for a few minutes, him making sure you were fine. Your bliss was quickly interrupted, though.

"I appreciate you being quiet, but next time, try not to break the bed."