Tom #1

Tom loved watching her sleep.

She called it creepy. He called it enamoured. He was a man in love, he couldn't help himself.

The fresh morning light cast a halo behind her head, pressed into the crisp white pillow case. She looked like an angel.

"It's weird to stare," she murmured, never opening her eyes and he chuckled. "Just admiring the view, darling," he said quietly, his voice still thick with sleep and she let out a small moan.

"Oh love," he groaned and took her hand, sliding it over the bulge in his boxers, "that is not helping this," he moaned and she grinned. "You should probably do something about that, sugar," she teased.

"Maybe," Tom growled, "you should put that sassy mouth to good use," he told her and she rolled over to look at him him. "Why don't you just ask for what you really want," she sassed back and he grinned.

"Come here, darling," he smiled down at her as he slipped off the boxers, freeing himself, "and let me fuck that gorgeous mouth of yours," he purred and she nodded. He sat up on his knees as she moved, angling herself just right to take him into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the tip and he let out a strangled moan, making her cunt ache. "Fuck, darling," he whimpered, threading his fingers through her hair, bucking his hips as she took him into her mouth, humming around him.

"Y-yes...," he stuttered, "just like that sweetheart," he moaned as she gripped his thighs, encouraging him to move. He started a slow pace, fucking gently, not wanting to push her.

She sped up the pace, sucking gently as she worked her mouth up and down his shaft and he cried out her name, bucking his hips faster. "Oh, baby," he whimpered, "please, don't stop," he practically whined, needing the release that was so close.

She gripped his thighs tighter as she managed to take him all the way and his grip on her hair tightened. She moaned around him again and that was all he needed.

"Dar-darling...," he moaned, warning her and she nodded, not pulling away as he came with a strangled cry of her name. She took all he had and sat up, wiping her lips.

"Fuck, kitten," he moaned, catching his breath and he kissed her deeply, possessively. She gave him a smirk as he grinned and laid her onto her back, trailing his hands over her body and to her clothed core, hooking his fingers into the band of her panties.

"Your turn."